- News Chicago flights halted due to sprawling winter storm; plane slides off Kansas City taxiway
- Movies Jonty Rhodes' Reaction While Watching Gully Boy: 'I Laughed, Cried And Had Goosebumps'
- Finance SBI Slashes Recurring Deposit Rate
- Technology Microsoft India Announces Discount For Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live Gold Price Subscription
- Sports Hit by Cummins, Shikhar Dhawan could be available for series-decider in Bengaluru
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Adding on to the clothing technology inventions everday, odour-destroying fabrics, performance-increasing sportswear and electrically-conductive fibres are flooding in the fashion industry.
The new thing in the market by none other than The King Gee is the body odour,fashion,king gee,sports,steel shirts, which are treated with a substance manufactured by textile engineering company Nano-Tex. The fiber contains chemicals unique to body odour and neutralises the smell, releasing it in the wash.
"It's quite an impressive bit of technology. It has the ability to recognise body odour smell and it's an intellectual molecule. It won't pick up perfume or smoke or anything else," says spokeswoman Mirjana Dujkovic.