- 11 hrs ago 7 Awesome And Easy Ways Of Treating Problems Associated With Dry Skin In Winters
- 12 hrs ago Amazon Great Indian Sale 2021: From Smart TV to AC, Get Upto 50% Off On Cool Home Appliances
- 15 hrs ago Chhorii Promotions: Nushrratt Bharuccha Looks Stunning In Her Indigo-Blue And Ivory Outfits
- 16 hrs ago Covishield's Effectiveness In Fully Vaccinated Individuals 63% During 2nd Wave, Study
- Movies Akhanda Twitter Review: 10 Tweets You Should Read Before Watching The Nandamuri Balakrishna Starrer!
- Technology List Of Smartphones To Expected To Launch In December 2021
- News Manjinder Singh Sirsa quits as DSGMC president, joins BJP
- Sports Abu Dhabi T10: Hasaranga chokes Bangla Tigers with a fifer after Kohler-Cadmore's sparkling 96
- Education MPSC Subordinate Services Prelim Result 2020 Out, Check MPSC Subordinate Services Pre STI ASO Results Here
- Automobiles Tata Motors Has Registered Total Sales Of 62,192 Units In November 2021
- Finance Vodafone Idea Shares Continue To Gain Post Prepaid Plan Tariff Hike; Spikes 20% Intra-day
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Rekha - the evergreen star, who always mesmerises us with both her off-screen and on-screen presence, left us speechless with her dreamy look in the hit movie, Silsila. The romantic-drama feature also starring Jaya Bachchan, Shashi Kapoor, and Amitabh Bachchan, had Rekha playing the role of a young, dreamy girl in love. If you saw Jaya Bachchan's wardrobe in the movie, her outfits were more modern and professional with crisp printed sarees, mostly in bold hues but Rekha's sarees and traditional wear in Silsila were splashed in soft pastels or passionate reds - her wardrobe was lightweight, crafted out of chiffon. Consequently, her makeup was also done in a way that she looked pensive and idealistic.
Well, as we all know, Rekha usually kept her makeup heavy and Silsila was no exception to that. Moreover, with her makeup look in the movie, she inspired us to give the maximalist look like hers a try. However, her makeup wasn't entirely about colour-pops; in fact, there was a lot of balance to her look in the movie. Her look in the movie was accentuated by glossy maroon lip shade, which instantly enhanced her look. And if the lip shade gave her look a vibrant touch, the eye makeup in contrast was subtle but smokey with impeccably-applied dark kohl and just a whiff of eye shadow, which added to the faraway look.
As for contouring, it was meticulously done with fine detailing - it was actually done to perfection. Rose-pink blush spruced up her look, adding softness to her look. A special note of credit has to be given to her hairstyling in the movie. The middle-parted voluminous tresses had a wavy effect and that certainly elevated her dreamy look. It was hard to take eyes off Rekha. Well, for this Flashback Friday, we have decoded Rekha's makeup look in Silsila. And what do you think about her fashion and makeup in Silsila? Let us know that in the comment section.