- 7 hrs ago Expert Article: Quit Smoking To Reduce Your Risk On Tongue Cancer
- 8 hrs ago Unlucky Plants: Avoid Growing These Nine Forbidden Plants At Home, As Per Vastu
- 8 hrs ago Fasting In Hinduism: What You Need To Know
- 10 hrs ago Sindhu Darshan Festival 2022: Date, Time, Celebrations, History And Significance
- News If farmers want, they can change government: KCR in Punjab
- Sports Rajasthan Royals RR IPL playoffs history, stats and records, key players to watch out
- Movies Suhana Khan Celebrates Birthday: Mom Gauri Khan, BFF Ananya Panday Wish The Archies Actress
- Automobiles Kia EV6: Top 10 Things To Know
- Technology Is Xiaomi 12 Pro The Fastest 5G Smartphone In The World? Here Is The Answer
- Education ICSE ISC Examination 2023 To Held Once A Year, ICSE And ISC Syllabus Revised. Check Details And Download Link
- Finance Fuel Rates Slashed Following Excise Duty Cut: Check New Rates
- Travel Best Camping Site Near Pune And Mumbai – Pawna Lake Camping, 1N/2D
There is a new beauty trend in town and that is of being a minimalist. The minimalist approach to make-up has gained a lot of hype in the last few years.
The minimalist approach to make-up follows the mantra of 'less is more'. It basically encourages you to go natural. It uses very few products that help you accentuate your natural features and glam you up a bit.
And it seems the celebrities love it as well. Kylie Jenner's last few Instagram posts ascertain that she finds minimal make-up charming as well. In bronzed up make-up, hair tied up in a braided ponytail and dressed in an alluring number, she looks ready for a fun party at the beach.
Gigi Hadid, who attended the launch of Wonderlust by Micheal Kors, sported the minimal make-up and braided ponytail look to perfection. Needless to say, this is the burning beauty trend this season. A tinted moisturiser, defined eyebrows, adding some colour to your eyelids and cheekbones can make a lot of difference to your entire look.
And if you're also a minimalist, here is how you can obtain this look in a few steps. Take a look!
How To Recreate The Minimalist Make-up Look
What you need
- Tinted moisturiser/BB cream
- Ginger orange eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner
- Nude brown lipstick
- Nude gloss (optional)
- Eyebrow pencil
- Blush brush
- Fluffy eyeshadow brush
- Setting spray
Steps to recreate the look
- The first thing that you need to do is prime your face. Take a small amount of primer and apply it on the T-zone of your face and pat it into your skin. Give it a couple of minutes to get absorbed into your skin.
- Apply a tinted moisturiser on your face and neck. If you want more coverage, apply the BB cream instead.
- Use the concealer to hide any blemishes or marks that you want to conceal.
- Dip the blush brush in the brush, tap off the excess and apply it to your cheekbones with a light hand.
- Fill in your eyebrows using the eyebrow pencil.
- Moving to the eyes, apply the ginger eyeshadow all over your lid. Blend the edges well to remove any harsh lines. You can opt for any nude eyeshadow colour that is a shade darker to your natural skin tone.
- Line your upper lashline using the black eyeliner and smudge it using the fluffy brush.
- Tightline your eyes using the eyeliner.
- Coat your eyelashes with mascara.
- Apply the lipstick on the lips to finish off the look.
- To set the make-up in place, spray some setting spray on your face.
How To Recreate The Ponytail Braid
What you need
- Detangler comb
- Hair gel
- Hair Spray
- Hair tie
Steps to recreate the look
- Use the detangler comb to remove all the tangles and knots from your hair.
- Gather all your hair in a high ponytail and secure it using a hair tie.
- Take some hair gel on your fingertips and apply it at the top and back of your hair to get that sleek and clean look.
- Tie your ponytail in a tight dutch braid and secure it using a hair tie.
- To ensure that your braid doesn't move, spray some hair spray all over your hair.
- fashion trendsKylie Jenner Pulls Off The Dual Toned Bodycon Dress Like A Boss Lady As She Attends New York City Event
- make up tips5 Major Beauty Lessons To Take From Kylie Jenner’s Instagram Feed
- women fashionInstagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Disha Patani, Nargis Fakhri And More
- women fashionInstagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Anushka Sharma, Sania Mirza, Kourtney Kardashian And More
- women fashionInstagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner, Sobhita Dhulipala And More
- fashion trendsKim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner Have Fashion Goals For Us This Mid-Week
- fashion trendsKylie Jenner Shares Her Pictures In Blue Leather Corset And Reveals How Her Shoot Was Actually Done
- make up tipsKylie Jenner’s Top Knot And Pink Make-up Screams Summer
- women fashionInstagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Lady Gaga, Priyanka Chopra, Kylie Jenner And More
- bollywood wardrobeKylie Jenner Shares Her Wardrobe Malfunction Experience In Black Gown From Met Gala 2018
- women fashionKylie Jenner Once Again Intrigues Us With Her Latest Colourful French Manicure
- make up tips15 Celebrity-Inspired Valentine’s Day Make-up Ideas You Will Love