- 14 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 14 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 14 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- 15 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- Technology Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
There is a new beauty trend in town and that is of being a minimalist. The minimalist approach to make-up has gained a lot of hype in the last few years.
The minimalist approach to make-up follows the mantra of 'less is more'. It basically encourages you to go natural. It uses very few products that help you accentuate your natural features and glam you up a bit.
And it seems the celebrities love it as well. Kylie Jenner's last few Instagram posts ascertain that she finds minimal make-up charming as well. In bronzed up make-up, hair tied up in a braided ponytail and dressed in an alluring number, she looks ready for a fun party at the beach.
Gigi Hadid, who attended the launch of Wonderlust by Micheal Kors, sported the minimal make-up and braided ponytail look to perfection. Needless to say, this is the burning beauty trend this season. A tinted moisturiser, defined eyebrows, adding some colour to your eyelids and cheekbones can make a lot of difference to your entire look.
And if you're also a minimalist, here is how you can obtain this look in a few steps. Take a look!
How To Recreate The Minimalist Make-up Look
What you need
- Tinted moisturiser/BB cream
- Ginger orange eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner
- Nude brown lipstick
- Nude gloss (optional)
- Eyebrow pencil
- Blush brush
- Fluffy eyeshadow brush
- Setting spray
Steps to recreate the look
- The first thing that you need to do is prime your face. Take a small amount of primer and apply it on the T-zone of your face and pat it into your skin. Give it a couple of minutes to get absorbed into your skin.
- Apply a tinted moisturiser on your face and neck. If you want more coverage, apply the BB cream instead.
- Use the concealer to hide any blemishes or marks that you want to conceal.
- Dip the blush brush in the brush, tap off the excess and apply it to your cheekbones with a light hand.
- Fill in your eyebrows using the eyebrow pencil.
- Moving to the eyes, apply the ginger eyeshadow all over your lid. Blend the edges well to remove any harsh lines. You can opt for any nude eyeshadow colour that is a shade darker to your natural skin tone.
- Line your upper lashline using the black eyeliner and smudge it using the fluffy brush.
- Tightline your eyes using the eyeliner.
- Coat your eyelashes with mascara.
- Apply the lipstick on the lips to finish off the look.
- To set the make-up in place, spray some setting spray on your face.
How To Recreate The Ponytail Braid
What you need
- Detangler comb
- Hair gel
- Hair Spray
- Hair tie
Steps to recreate the look
- Use the detangler comb to remove all the tangles and knots from your hair.
- Gather all your hair in a high ponytail and secure it using a hair tie.
- Take some hair gel on your fingertips and apply it at the top and back of your hair to get that sleek and clean look.
- Tie your ponytail in a tight dutch braid and secure it using a hair tie.
- To ensure that your braid doesn't move, spray some hair spray all over your hair.