- 52 min ago Eat Right To Keep Your Teeth Healthy
- 2 hrs ago Masaba Masaba: The Engaging Trailer Gives A Peek Into The Success And Struggles Of Masaba Gupta
- 3 hrs ago Happy 74th Independence Day 2020: Ways To Celebrate This Day During This Pandemic
- 4 hrs ago 15 Foods That May Help Prevent The Common Cold
- Finance SEBI Imposes Fine On SBI, LIC, BoB For Not Complying With Mutual Fund Norms
- Sports Indian football belongs right at the top, asserts Gurpreet, the ‘Wall’
- News Fought Chinese army for 17-20 hours: ITBP in first account of LAC stand-off
- Technology OnePlus Nord Next Sale Date Announced; To Be Available Via Amazon Next Week
- Movies Asha Negi Dons A Completely New Avatar For Abhay 2!
- Automobiles Kia Sonet Variants, Dimensions & Engine Specs Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
Jennifer Lopez can't be beaten when it comes to slaying beauty trend. But it seems Jennifer just cemented a new beauty trend with her latest look. Monochromatic looks have been one of the hottest beauty trends of last week. With celebrities wearing pink and nude monochromatic looks, we had a hunch that this trend is here to stay. JLo's monochromatic look, however, not a traditional one. While most of the monochromatic looks match the eyes and the lips, Jennifer matched her eyes with her nails.
Golden Globes 2020: Jennifer Lopez Owns The Red Carpet In A Braided Bun
The singer looks stunning as ever in a lavender eyeshadow make-up look created by her very talented make-up artist, Scott Barnes. Celebrity manicurist, Tom Bachik then painted her nails in the same shade as her eyeshadow- the matte lavender. The simple yet charismatic manicure did a lot for her look.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by 𝙏𝙤𝙢 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙠 𝙉𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙨 (@tombachik) on
Talking about her make-up, as always, she went for dewy nude make-up with blushed, contoured and highlighted cheekbones. A pair of false lashes and glossy nude lipstick finished off her look. She kept the hairdo simple and chic with a knotted bun.
We are in love with this look and this take on the monochromatic look is one that everyone should give a try. We are also happy that Jennifer was the one to introduce this look.