- 4 hrs ago Healthy Foods To Eat During All The Three Trimesters
- 4 hrs ago Republic Day 2021: Inspiring Slogans And Quotes By Freedom Fighters
- 5 hrs ago Parineeti Chopra Slays Like A Boss In A Black Pantsuit And Makes A Powerful Statement
- 6 hrs ago Benefits Of Mindful Eating And Ways To Make Your Mealtime A Healthy And Rewarding Experience
- Sports IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals trade Robin Uthappa to Chennai Super Kings
- Finance RBI Imposes Rs 2 Crore Penalty On Standard Chartered Bank
- Movies Dayanand Shetty Aka Inspector Daya Opens Up About The CID Cast Making A Comeback With A New Show
- News Fire at Serum Institute very tragic and unfortunate: Sharad Pawar
- Technology Huawei Mate X2 Foldable Smartphone Launch Pegged For February; Full Specifications Leaked
- Automobiles Gemopai Opens Four New Dealerships In Andhra Pradesh & Telangana: Here Are All Details
- Education Do You Know Why India Celebrates Republic Day?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Ariana Grande always creates a stir owing to her hairstyle. The talented singer has a signature hairdo- the high ponytail- and fans can't think of her without it. But, this time we bring to you an eye make-up look of hers that you would love to recreate and that is a creased eyeliner look.
A creased eyeliner is an extended and modified version of negative space make-up trend that leaves a blank space in the look to add some dimension and definition to it. Although a creased eyeliner is a quite far-stretched version of it, it is a soft and stunning look.
In the latest picture posted by Ariana on her Instagram handle, she is wearing this look with her signature high ponytail (no surprise there!) Ariana, who usually opts for a cat-eye look, twitched it up a bit and carried this look gracefully. In the post, she has kept her base well-baked and well contoured and topped it off with light eyebrows and a soft-pink lip. We can also see that she has added some embellishments on top of her cheekbones to add to the look.
Well, we like it. It isn't a big deviation from her go-to look (like the time when she left her hair open for the world to see her amazing shoulder-length natural curls), but a noticeable one.
It is a simple yet significant make-up look that can be carried off easily by anyone. And so, keeping that in mind, we've recreated this look for you today in an easy-to-follow tutorial. Check it out below.
Ariana Grande's Crease Eyeliner Look
What you need
- Setting powder
- Eyebrow pencil
- Metallic golden eyeshadow
- Liquid/gel black eyeliner
- Setting spray
- Beauty blender
- Flat eyeshadow brush
- Bronzer brush
- Blush brush
- Soft pink lipstick
Steps to follow
- Moisturise your face and allow it to sink into your skin for a couple of minutes.
- Apply the foundation on your face and blend it in using a damp beauty blender.
- Apply the concealer under your eyes to highlight the area and conceal any dark circles. Blend it in using the same beauty blender.
- Use the setting powder to set the concealer in place and to bake your face.
- Using the eyebrow pencil, fill in your brows with a very light hand.
- Smear some concealer all over your lid and blend it in using your fingertips.
- Take the golden eyeshadow on a flat eyeshadow brush and apply it all over your lid. Drag it to your lower waterline as well.
- Using the eyeliner, draw a thick winged eyeliner.
- Extend the eyeliner towards the end of your eyebrows and using gentle strokes line the crease of your eyelid. Go over it once again to cover any imperfections.
- Tightline your eyes.
- Using the bronzer contour your cheekbones and bronze up your forehead as well.
- Next, apply the blush on your cheekbones before dusting off the bake that you applied earlier.
- Apply the highlighter on your cheekbones, the tip of your nose and your cupid's bow.
- To finish off the look, apply the lipstick.
- Spritz some setting spray on your face to keep the make-up in place.