- 8 hrs ago Bandhej Or Brocade, Which Stylish Outfit Of Mira Rajput Kapoor Is More Awesome?
- 9 hrs ago Tandav: Elegant Saree Lessons From Dimple Kapadia Aka Anuradha Kishore
- 9 hrs ago Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti 2021: Date And Significance Of This Festival
- 10 hrs ago Dhaakad: Kangana Ranaut And Arjun Rampal Mesmerise Us With Their Killer Looks In The Look Poster
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021 Offers On Best Laptops And Desktops
- News Donald Trump's trial, Biden's Cabinet picks await Senate post-siege
- Movies Nawazuddin Siddiqui On His Favourite On-Screen Character: My Likes And Dislikes Are Different
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Hyderabad FC vs Odisha FC: Odisha fightback to script exciting draw against Hyderabad
- Automobiles MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- Finance 6 Things To Check In Your Credit Card Statement
- Education SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021 Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
The American Music Awards 2020 took place at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles on 22 November 2020. Many celebrities like Jennifer Lopez, Dua Lipa, Doja Cat, and others graced the event in their fashionable best and also gave us oodles of beauty moments. From subtle to bold, we witnessed many celebrities oozing glamour and flaunting make-up looks to another level. So, take a look at the best beauty moments from the event.
1. Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer Lopez sparkled in sequin silver separates, which consisted of a cowl-neck top and bold thigh-high skirt. Coming to her make-up, well the actress went for a minimal look. It was highlighted by bold eye make-up and glossy light-pink lip shade. The bold eye make-up was marked by black kohl, dark eye shadow, and heavy mascara. Jennifer let loose her mid-parted blonde tresses.
2. Cara Delevingne
Cara Delevingne exuded boss lady vibes in her silver sequin pantsuit, which consisted of a blazer and high-waist pants. She teamed her suit with contrast purple eye shadow that looked dramatic. The eye shadow was blended all over her lids and at the outer corner. Her brows were perfectly filled and defined and she went for red lip shade. Her cheekbones were softly highlighted. Cara left her side-parted blonde wavy tresses loose.
3. Bebe Rexha
Beba Rexha walked the red carpet sporting a bold silver dress and silver jewellery. Her make-up was beautifully done and it left us absolutely stunned. She went for a flawless base and highlighted her make-up with black winged eyeliner, shiny pink eye shadow blended over the lids and on the crease, black kohl, false eye lashes, and mascara. The soft blush and light-pink lip shade, spruced up her look. Bebe's mid-parted red sleek tresses enhanced her overall look.
4. Dua Lipa
Dua Lipa wore a bold white mini dress, which was accentuated by multi-hued patches. She teamed her dress with a bold make-up look. The T-zone of her face and her cheekbones were softly contoured and highlighted. The metallic blue eye shadow was blended all over her lids, crease, and on the lower lash line. She applied a thin line from the black eyeliner on her upper lash line. Soft blush and maroon lip shade, rounded out her look.
5. Taraji P Henson
Taraji P Henson flaunted a very different look. She wore a white mini dress and teamed it with silver oxidised jewellery. On the makeup front, she sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone and cheekbones. Her brows were filled and her eye make-up was marked by black kohl, white metallic eye shadow, false eye lashes, and oodles of mascara. The diva went for nude-pink lip shade and she covered her tresses with a white turban.
6. Doja Cat
Doja Cat made many heads turn as she walked in flaunting her brown slit voluminous dress. She teamed her dress with glamorous make-up look. Her brows were filled and defined softly while her cheekbones were slightly highlighted. The shimmering golden eye shadow, black eyeliner, mascara, and light-pink lip shade, elevated her look. She pulled back her side-parted sleek tresses into a hairdo.
7. Becky G
Becky G sported a sleeveless white thigh-high slit white dress and looked a class apart in it. Talking about her make-up, well, she kept her base warm and added bronzer effect to her face. She filled and defined her brows slightly to give it a natural look. Black kohl, a thin line of black eyeliner, nude-hued metallic eye shadow, soft blush, and light-pink lip shade wrapped up her look. The American singer left her side-parted highlighted curly tresses loose.
So, whose make-up look did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: American Music Awards