- 19 min ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Five: Genelia D’ Souza Gives Us The Best Showstopper Moment With This Red Lehenga
- 1 hr ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Exudes Contrasting Vibes With Her Two LFW 2019 Black Gowns
- 1 hr ago LFW W/F 2019 Finale: Kareena Kapoor Khan Brings Alive Old Hollywood Glamour With Her Classy Look
- 2 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day 5: Genelia D'Souza Demonstrates Why Smokey Eye Look Is A Classic
- Sports Premier League Review: Spurs slip up, Man City win at Bournemouth
- Movies Ace Of Space 2 Full Contestants List: Deepak Thakur, Lucinda Nicholas & Others In Vikas Gupta’s Show
- News Out on bail, Bulandshahr violence accused gets hero welcome
- Technology How To Add And Remove Channel Packs Using Tata Sky Mobile App
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki S-Presso India Launch Confirmed For The 30th Of September: Details & Specs
- Finance Gold Scales To Rs. 38,600 On Fed Powell Comments And Grim Trade War Outlook
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Eid Mubarak! A festival of celebrations and delicious food, Eid is a special occasion where we celebrate, pray and gather to enjoy this festival. Eid is a perfect excuse for all the ladies to doll up. You have the perfect dress for this occasion and all the accessories are chosen wisely to stun everyone. But, to complete the entire look, you need to have the quintessential make-up that will glorify the occasion. If you love dressing up, then Eid is the perfect occasion for you to flaunt some make-up skills.
A golden eye make-up look is perfect for the festivities and it goes with all your amazing eid outfits. You can tone down this look with some nude lip shade or wear a bold red to make a statement. It is a versatile look that is suited for multiple events. With that in mind, here we are with a stunning golden eye make-up that is quick and easy to create and will make you stand out among all the people in the gathering. Check it out!
The Golden Eye Make-up Look
What you need
- Nude brown eyeshadow
- Chocolate brown eyeshadow
- Loose golden glitter
- Glitter glue
- Glitter glue
- Black eyeliner
- Fluffy eyeshadow brush
- Flat eyeshadow brush
Steps to recreate the look
- Apply the concealer all over your eyelids. Blend it in using your fingertips. Concealer acts as your eyeshadow base.
- Take the nude brown eyeshadow on a fluffy brush and apply it on all over the lid. Blend the edges well to remove any harsh lines.
- Next, take the chocolate brown eyeshadow on the fluffy brush and apply it on the crease. This helps to add depth to your look. Layer on the eyeshadow until to reach the desired intensity. Take your time blending.
- Apply some glitter glue on your lid.
- Take the golden glitter on a flat eyeshadow brush and apply it over the glitter glue.
- Using the eyeliner, create a thick winged eyeliner.
- Tightline your eyes and line your lower waterline as well.
- Apply a coat of mascara on your eyelashes. Wait for it to dry before moving in with another coat.