- 3 hrs ago Easy Breakfast Recipe: How To Make Oats Upma
- 6 hrs ago Amazon Republic Day Sale Is Here! Up To 70% Off On Handbags, Backpacks, Clutches & More
- 8 hrs ago Dr Angelique Coetzee: Don’t Look At Your Positivity Rate, Look At How Many People Admitted In ICU
- 8 hrs ago Saturn Combust In Capricorn On 18 January 2021: Effects On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- News ED raids an attempt to put pressure on me ahead of polls in Punjab: CM Channi
- Sports KL Rahul cues: Skipper will open, Dhawan likely to be preferred over Ruturaj, Ashwin-Chahal to play
- Finance Which Is Better for Home Loan Protection: Term Insurance or Home Loan Insurance?
- Movies BB15: Shamita Says She Wants To Get Married This Year, Nishant Advises Her Not To Rush Into Things With Raqesh
- Education JPSC Admit Card 2021 For Combined Civil Services Mains Exam Released At jpsc.gov.in
- Automobiles MS Dhoni Buys A Land Rover Series 3 Vintage SUV: BBT Online Auction
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A53 5G Might Not Support Fast-Charging; 3C Certification Website Reveals
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Karnataka In Winter Of 2022
Alia Bhatt looked radiant in her golden lehenga and gave us a goal for the upcoming wedding season. Styled by Ami Patel, the actress elevated her style quotient with her jewellery game too. So, let's decode her attire and look for some much-needed fashion inspiration.
So, Alia wore a lehenga that was designed by Sabyasachi. Her lehenga was crafted from rich fabric and with this ensemble of hers, she exuded a regal vibe. Her attire consisted of a metallic golden blouse that was sleeveless and a net skirt, which was highlighted by subtle mukaish accents. While her lehenga was understated, her dupatta with velvet fabric and intricate mirror-work and embellishments enhanced her look. She accessorised her look with a statement ring and elaborate jhumkas, which notched up her look.
Her makeup was also beautifully done with contoured and glossy cheekbones. A whiff of pink blush and highlighter enhanced her look. She wore a glossy light-pink lip shade and the eye makeup was lit up with impeccably-applied kohl, mascara, and eye shadow. She upped her look with a tiny blue bindi and the side-parted wavy copper tresses completed her look. Alia Bhatt looked gorgeous as ever and so, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photographer Courtesy: Sudhanshu | Mumbai | Films
- bollywood wardrobeYour Traditional Festive Outfits Sorted Ft. Alia Bhatt
- bollywood wardrobeChristmas 2021: Rhea, Sara, Alia, Kiara At Their Fashionable Best For This Christmas
- bollywood wardrobeAlia Bhatt Looks Gorgeous In Her Embellished Cape And Pants Outfit; Perfect For Sangeet Functions
- bollywood wardrobeBrahmastra Poster Launch: Alia Bhatt Exudes Glam Vibes With Her Red Attire; Take A Look At Her Jewellery Too!
- bollywood wardrobeAlia Bhatt In Festive Or Casual Suit: Which Look Of The Actress Do You Like More?
- bollywood wardrobeRRR Promotions: Alia Bhatt Stuns With Her Handloom Kanchivaram Saree And Handwoven Brocade Kurta Set
- bollywood wardrobeRRR Trailer Launch: Alia Bhatt Takes Our Breath Away With Her Red Lehenga Saree
- bollywood wardrobeSweater And Cardigan Goals From Shanaya Kapoor And Alia Bhatt; Whose Winter Wear You Liked More?
- bollywood wardrobeAlia Bhatt Leaves Us Speechless With Her Contemporary Lehengas; Perfect For Attending Weddings
- bollywood wardrobeAlia Bhatt Stuns Us With Her Pink Peony Saree With Cutdana And Moti Work As The Highlight
- bollywood wardrobeAlia Bhatt, Athiya Shetty And Other Divas In Their Resplendent Best At Anushka Ranjan’s Sangeet
- bollywood wardrobeAlia Bhatt’s Top And Juttis Are Priced Under Rs. 5,000 And This Is Where You Can Find These Two Products