Nude is a trend which never goes out of style,especially in makeup, where it makes its appearance time and again. Celebrities swear by this even on the red carpet. Nude lips sure look extremely glam when paired with big smokey eyes.
There is a variety of neutral shades available in the market to suit your particular skin tone. If you are at loss of this knowledge, give us a chance to enlighten you with it. This article will act as a guide to finding your perfect shade of nude lipstick. Go ahead and explore!
1) Rosy Nudes:
If you are fair-skinned, pale rosy nudes will suit you. Go for softer nudes in the rose shade. Add a bit of a bronzer to define your cheeks and line your eyes with a kohl and mascara.
2) Coral AndOrange Nudes:
These warm shades look good on someone with an olive complexion. The lip colour balances out the olive tone and makes it look fresh.
3) Peach Tones:
These shades are suited for people with a caramel complexion. Make use of the shimmer texture to liven up the entire look and not make it look boring.
4) Beige Lipstick:
This shade works great on medium-skinned people. It will prevent the entire look from going OTT. Look for colours with crisp undertones, which are a perfect contrast to your skin.
5) Coffee AndBrown Nudes:
These go well with dark skin and make it look more natural. Opt for a shimmer base to add dimension to the look.
6) Golden Nudes:
It will suit people with a caramel complexion. The warm tones of this shade will play well with your skin tone and make you look glamorous.
Nude lipsticks come in different finishes like:
- The totally sheer finish that will cover the lip enough to reveal the natural texture of your lips
- The pigmented finish that looks good if you are wearing heavy makeup for the rest of your face
- Creamy shades which will give a creamy texture to your lips.
How To Match The Nude Shade To Your Lips – Expert Tips
You should consider the natural colour of your lip to choose the right shade of nude for you. If you want to wear a sheer colour, both your upper and lower lips have to be of the same shade.
It may not be the samefor people with a darker complexion, as their lower lip is usually darker than the upper one. In such cases, expert makeup artists deploy a method by using a concealer to the lips to mute the natural colour.
Make sure to apply an uneven concealer to the upper and lower lips. Blend it in such a way that both the lips look completely of the same shade.
After applying the concealer, use a lip pencil of asimilar shade as that ofyour lipstick to give a creamy texture to your lips, along with definingand giving them a shape.
It also makes your lipstick last longer. Now, you can safely apply the nude colour to your lips.
So, gals, use this guide to be on-point with your nude shade of lips this season.
- Homemade Bronzer - Get That Sun-kissed Glow From Natural Ingredients
- Get Your Make-Up Game On-Point By Using The Shading And Highlighting Techniques
- Best Makeup Ideas For Dusky Complexion
- Eye Liner Rules Most Women Break
- Simple Makeup Tips To Hide Moles
- Tricolour Makeup Tips For Independence Day
- Ways To Apply Kajal Without Smudging
- Quick Make Up Tips For A Date
- Styling Tips For Over Weight Girls
- 6 Basic Tips For Contouring
- Beauty Tips For Summer
- Tips For Beautiful Eyes
- How To Pick A Nude Lipstick For Your Skin Tone