Each bride aims to look the best and stunning on her wedding day. However, it is not alone on the bride. The bride can manage an etheral appearance only when her beautician offers so. Thus, picking the right one who does the wedding makeup on the D-day is very important.
Once the date is finalised, research should be done on the best professional beauticians and advance booking should be made so that they remain blocked for the bride-to-be.
In a few cases, the bride might not want to rely on any professional and would want a helping hand from a friend/relative. So, here's a list that tells you who are the people who can actually help the bride do the wedding makeup. Have a look at who should be the wedding makeup for a bride.
The Bride Herself
If the bride is confident, then there is no better solution than the bride decking up herself on her wedding day. She just needs to have some helping hand around during the wedding makeup span, to help her. When the bride does her own makeup for the D-day, it is best because she can do every bit of the makeup as she wishes to and use products based on her favourites.
From A Trusted Salon
Wedding makeup is one of the important and expensive services delivered by the salon. Prior appointments are a must in order to get the bridal makeup done from a salon. There are particular wedding dates where the salon might have other brides on the list.
Friends And Bridesmaid
Friends and bridesmaid can always make the bride ready especially if there is anyone in this category who specializes in makeup, which is a bliss. Usually, the friends and bridesmaid is a big gang. When it comes to doing makeup for the D-day, the brides should only pick friends and bridesmaid they trust on. Friends and bridesmaids should also do enough research in advance and execute makeup and styling on the bride, so that she ends up looking like a diva.
Often brides do not know the difference between a makeup artist and a salon professional. Well, salon professionals along with bridal makeup offer usual salon services like waxing, threading, manicure, pedicure, etc. However, makeup artists only offer wedding or special occasion makeup services. Makeup artists do not offer usual salon treatments. Monetarily there is not much of a difference between a salon or makeup artists' wedding decor charges. So, to pick between the two is entirely on the bride herself.
The Trusted Relative
Some brides are blessed with that one distant relative who is great in wedding makeup and does it for everyone in the family. If you have someone of that sort and you are sure that the person delivers really great makeup service, then you can pick that trusted relative. Going for a trusted relative as a wedding makeup artist would also help you save some good bucks.
- Weird! Bride And Groom Are Not Allowed To Use Washroom For 3 Days After Wedding!
- Rubina And Abhinav Wore The Most Dreamy Wedding Attires Ever
- Pre-wedding DIY Facials That Every Bride-to-be Must Try
- Marriage Problems: 5 Signs You Are The Troublemaker In The Marriage
- Neha Dhupia Looks Like A Dream in Her Pink Wedding Lehenga
- Ex-Lovers Shahid-Kareena Stun With Their Respective Partners
- Sonam’s Reception: Bebo’s Hot Indian Avatar Is Stunning
- Mr. & Mrs. Ahuja Went All Royal For Their Post-Wedding Lunch
- #SonamKiShadi: Jackie Or Janhvi; Who Pulled Pink Better?
- From Bride To Guests: Who Wore What At Sonam's Mehendi?
- Mehendi To Bidaai, How We Want Sonam To Look
- We Can't Get Over Sara Ali Khan's Modern-Ethnic Look For A Wedding