- 7 hrs ago 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- 11 hrs ago Floral- Perfect! Pooja Hegde’s Pink Traditional Outfit Is Ideal For Upcoming Festive Occasions
- 13 hrs ago From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- 16 hrs ago Upma Recipe: How To Make It At Home
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- Movies Aari Arjuna Bags Bigg Boss Tamil 4 Trophy
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Automobiles Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Looking picture-perfect is a task that requires a great deal of time, effort and makeup items. Women go through great lengths to get their makeup right and the products they use for this purpose can play a huge role.
Cosmetic products like concealers, foundations, lipsticks, blushers are essential items that are used by a majority of women to get their makeup right.
However, it is incredibly important to be cautious about the makeup products that you use. Skin care experts urge women to always take care of a few basic things when using makeup items.
Firstly, one should always use products that suit their skin type. Secondly, it is important to toss away makeup items after a little while, as using an expired one can cause a lot of harm to the skin.
Skin infections and cosmetic allergies usually occur when someone uses a makeup item even after it has expired.
So, if you too are someone who uses makeup items regularly, then it is important to know about the right time to toss them away.
Here, we've mentioned the number of months within which you should replace your essential makeup products.
Take a look at them here:
A lipstick is one of the most used makeup items that maximum women use on a daily basis.
However, there are a very few of those who are aware of the fact that you should not use a lipstick for more than a year. Using an expired item can adversely affect the condition of the skin on your lips.
Concealers are skin tone-specific makeup items that most women carry in their bags. Essential for camouflaging spots on the facial skin, this cosmetic product can last for a year or more. It is best to toss it away in a year to avoid any kind of cosmetic allergy that could cause harm to your skin.
Blushers are used to give a rosy-glow to the cheeks area. This is another popular makeup product that a lot of women use in their beauty routine. A blusher can last for a year. So, there is no need to toss it away before that, unless it causes any allergy to your skin.
Lip glosses are known to impart a shimmery look to the lips. This is another popular makeup item that women of all age groups use on a regular basis. And the right time to replace a lip gloss would be one and half years after you've started using it.
If you use a gel eyeliner, then the ideal time to toss it away would be 3-4 months. On the other hand, if you use a pencil eyeliner, then you don't have to worry about replacing it for 2 years. Follow this tip to avoid any eye or skin infection.
Another essential makeup item is a face powder that most of us use in our beauty routine. A good face powder can last for up to 2 years. Make sure to toss away this beauty item after 2 years, as using an expired item can cause severe skin infection.
Eyeshadows come in both cream and powdered forms. The cream eyeshadows should be used for about a year, while the powdered ones can be utilized for two years. Make sure that you don't end up using an expired one, as doing that can cause an infection or allergy.
A majority of women use a foundation on a daily basis to get their makeup right. This must-use makeup item should be replaced on time to prevent any skin infection. A cream compact foundation should be tossed away within 18 months, while an oil-free one can last for up to 12 months.
Most of us use a mascara to make our eyelashes look luscious and pretty. It goes without saying that there is no eye makeup without a mascara. However, this makeup item tends to get bad within 3-4 months. So, to avoid any adverse effect, just toss away your mascara within the specified time.
Bronzers, though belong to the same category as a foundation, can last for close to 2 years. This skin tone-correcting makeup product can be used for a specified time period. However, if it reacts negatively to your skin, then do not think twice before throwing it away.