- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 January 2021
- 12 hrs ago Ladies, Here Are 7 Reasons Why You Should Ask A Man Out
- 14 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Pretty White Lace Dress, Lovely Hat And Stylish Sunglasses Could Be Your Next Holiday Look
- 15 hrs ago Bigg Boss 14: Rubina Dilaik’s 4 Hairstyles From Recent Episodes That You Can Nail In Just 5 Minutes
- Movies Happy Birthday Sidharth Malhotra: From Shershaah To Mission Majnu; We've Got Our Eyes On His Upcoming Films
- Technology Amazon Great Republic Days Sale: Discount Offers On Smartphones
- News 'There will be consequences on farm protests': Sharad Pawar warns Centre
- Education SSC CHSL Cut-off 2021 Tier 1 Released
- Sports Stephane Peterhansel wins record 14th Dakar Rally title
- Finance Where To Invest Ahead Of Budget 2021?
- Automobiles Dakar Rally 2021 Final Stage Results & Highlights: Kevin Benavides Wins The Rally Race
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In January
With the IIFA fever just done with, we thought of bringing to you a list of the unique trends that our favourite Bollywood celebs came out with.
These fashion trends might not be very new, but they are worth giving a shot at by anybody. Our B-world trend-setters give us so many new ideas to try each season and these are some of the best and the most unique makeup looks and hairdos, which we saw this IIFA 2017 that we'll love to take an inspiration from.
Take a look at the simple makeup trends and hairdos that Bollywood divas picked up at different events of the IIFA 2017, which are surely going to be "In" for this season.
Bipasha Basu: Hair Band
Now we all wore hair bands during school days and till our early teenage years. With this picture on Instagram, Bipasha just set a reminder that we can get back to the hairband days. She wore the white hair band at Shilpa Shetty's party at New York during the IIFA 2017; and we must say, she looks adorable.
Katrina Kaif: Raucous Red Lipstick
Red lipstick is very common yet Katrina's IIFA 2017 green carpet look and the raucous red lipstick she wore set a trend because it was coordinated with a shimmery makeup, which is very ideal specially for Indian ceremonies. All her pictures from the green carpet of IIFA 2017 make her lipstick an eye-catchy addition to her look.
Kanika Kapoor: Highlights At The Edge Of The Hair
So many kinds of hair colours are trending, yet while we're picking one for ourselves, we remain so uncertain. So, if you want to opt for a hair colour, then here is Kanika Kapoor's hair highlights right at the edge of her hair that you can try as well. The best part is, this hair colour style makes the hair appear longer in length.
Sonakshi Sinha: Global Blonde Hair
With an Indian complexion, women are usually not sure whether a global blonde hair colour will go well or not? Well, answering all your doubts, Sonakshi carried a global blonde hair colour along the streets of New York during the IIFA 2017. Must say, this hair colour really stood out from any other leading ladies of Bollywood in this year's IIFA ceremony.
Taapsee Pannu: Bindi With An Indo-Western Outfit
At the green carpet of the IIFA 2017, Taapsee walked in a beautiful red and golden dress with a trail all around. What made her stand out is, along with her Indo-Western attire, she added an ethnic factor putting up a tiny bindi in between her brows. This just showed us that a bindi goes well with any kind of a look. Also, we did not find any other lady in this IIFA with a bindi, other than Taapsee.
Dia Mirza: Glossy Nude Lip Colour
There comes in the off-gloomy days when we prefer a "no makeup" look intentionally. For those days, to add an attention-seeking factor, you can go for a glossy nude lip colour, exactly like Dia. While going around the city of New York during the IIFA event this weekend, Dia's nude lipstick caught eyes of all the aspiring fashionistas.
Disha Patani : Coloured Eyeliner With Shimmer Shadow
Some are claiming Disha's eyeliner colour on the IIFA awards night as blue, while some count it as purple. Whatever it is, this coloured eyeliner has set a trend for all the ladies out there who think coloured eyeliner is just not the thing for them. Look at the picture carefully, her liner is coated with a nude shimmery eyeshadow that adds to the style quotient.
Shilpa Shetty: The Ditto Eyeshadow And Lip Shade
Shilpa's burgundy eyeshadow along with a similar lip colour just adds to our makeup to-do list. This coordinated colouring on the face was well carried by the actress all through the IIFA awards ceremony. We must say, the colour matched well, especially with her attire for that night.