After you get into using makeup for a while, and you get comfortable with your base makeup, it's time to add a pop of colour. That's when it's time to go for blushes.
There are lots of different types of blushes available in the markets that you can choose from. They are mostly available in powder and cream form and, of late, there is even more variety, as we can see blushes in crayon or stick form, and lip and cheek colours.
The lip and cheek colours are excessively beneficial, as they serve the dual purpose of being used for both the lips and the cheeks.
So, find out which kind of blush you can go for and also to know what's the difference between cream vs. powder blushes. Take a look.
These are mostly matte or with tiny bits of shimmer in them. You are supposed to use a fluffy face brush to put it on. They are super easy to use and are great for people with all skin types. Peachy coral blushes suit Indian skin tones the most.
Cream blushes give you a more dewy finish than powder blushes do. This would suit you if you have dry skin and are looking for that dewy glow. After applying the blush with a brush, you could blend it in with the help of your fingertips for an even finish.
Blush crayons and sticks can double up as lip balms and are a little more convenient to use than cream blushes, because all you have to do is blend the product and you can use your fingers or a brush for this.
4. Lip & Cheek Stains:
Lip and cheek stains give a very natural flushed finish. So, if you want your skin to look naturally flushed, then this is the product to go for.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?