- 24 min ago Sherni Promotions: Vidya Balan’s Soft Yet Glam Makeup Look Is Wedding Worthy; Just Follow The Simple Steps!
- 2 hrs ago Your Classic Denim-On-Denim Edit Ft. Sanam Saeed And Mahira Khan
- 3 hrs ago Karishma Tanna Makes Us Feel Fresh And Lively With Her ‘Feel’ Printed Top; Pictures And It’s Price Inside!
- 4 hrs ago Anushka Sharma And Kalki Koechlin Give Us Cool Outfit Goals And Convince Us To Use Black And White Filter More
- Movies Pushpa: Allu Arjun And Team To Resume Shoot From THIS Date!
- News Study claims Pfizer, Moderna COVID-19 vaccines don't lower sperm count
- Sports Haaland keen to stay out of his 'comfort zone' in pursuit of Champions League dream
- Finance Rupee Halts Intra-day Losses, Ends The Day 22 Paise Stronger
- Education Father’s Day 2021: Best Father’s Day Quotes, Essay And Speech Ideas
- Technology Amazon Mi Watch Active Quiz Answers: Win Mi Watch Revolve Active
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
- Automobiles Yamaha FZ-X Launched In India At Rs 1.16 Lakh: Retro Design, Bluetooth Connectivity Available
Hey everyone, today we will be reviewing a lip balm by Organic Harvest called the "Happy Lips Lip Balm". So, let's see how the product fares!
Packaging: It comes in a round spherical packaging, something that used to be very unique when EOS initially launched it, but now you see it in quite a lot of lip balms. The packaging is very cute nevertheless and makes application of the lip balm easy. It can be easily carried in your bag.
A rich, natural moisturizing lip balm made with hydrating lanolin and natural wax, helps in retaining water, providing long-lasting mositurization, and removing blackness and dead skin cells.
We got this in the pomegranate flavour, which means the sphere is a red-toned pink in colour. The pomegranate flavour makes it smell absolutely yummy, but unfortunately, they taste very waxy, a thing that we definitely don't want in our lip balms.
It is really easy to apply the lip balm and because of it's shape, both the upper and lower lip can be covered in just one swipe. It glides on very smoothly, but after a while, the lips start to feel hard and wax coated. Although it is definitely very moisturising, we just didn't like how the lips start to feel after a while.
The flavour lasts for about ten to fifteen minutes, so that is not bad at all, and it smells really, really good. So, all you girls on the lookout for an affordable and delicious-smelling lip balm might want to give this a try.
We like something a lot smoother on our lips, so we'd be taking points off for the texture it gets to after a while.
- Good moisturisation
- Amazing flavour
- Ease of application
- Waxy texture after a while
Price: Rs 199