- 29 min ago On 11 Years Of Kambakkht Ishq, Kareena Kapoor’s Party-Perfect Dresses From The Film
- 59 min ago How To Treat Intertrigo: Safe And Effective Home Remedies
- 2 hrs ago Instagram Hair Expert, Olivia Smalley Has The Perfect Hacks To Add Instant Volume To Thin Hair
- 3 hrs ago Penumbral Lunar Eclipse 2020: Here’s The Date, Time And Where To Watch Thunder Moon Eclipse
- Finance Rupee Closes At Its Highest Level In 3 Months; Nears 74.50 Per US Dollar
- News Scheduled international flights suspended till July 31, some on selected routes may be allowed
- Technology Alleged Oppo A92 5G Spotted On TENAA: Expected Specification & More
- Movies Taapsee Pannu After An Hour-Long Meeting Figured Out The Rs 36,000 Power Bill Was Accurate
- Automobiles 1,200 Vehicles Fined In Noida For Violating COVID-19 Rules & Regulations
- Sports Don't compare me to Virat Kohli, but compare me to Pakistan legends: Babar Azam
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Hey everyone, today we will be reviewing a lip balm by Organic Harvest called the "Happy Lips Lip Balm". So, let's see how the product fares!
Packaging: It comes in a round spherical packaging, something that used to be very unique when EOS initially launched it, but now you see it in quite a lot of lip balms. The packaging is very cute nevertheless and makes application of the lip balm easy. It can be easily carried in your bag.
A rich, natural moisturizing lip balm made with hydrating lanolin and natural wax, helps in retaining water, providing long-lasting mositurization, and removing blackness and dead skin cells.
We got this in the pomegranate flavour, which means the sphere is a red-toned pink in colour. The pomegranate flavour makes it smell absolutely yummy, but unfortunately, they taste very waxy, a thing that we definitely don't want in our lip balms.
It is really easy to apply the lip balm and because of it's shape, both the upper and lower lip can be covered in just one swipe. It glides on very smoothly, but after a while, the lips start to feel hard and wax coated. Although it is definitely very moisturising, we just didn't like how the lips start to feel after a while.
The flavour lasts for about ten to fifteen minutes, so that is not bad at all, and it smells really, really good. So, all you girls on the lookout for an affordable and delicious-smelling lip balm might want to give this a try.
We like something a lot smoother on our lips, so we'd be taking points off for the texture it gets to after a while.
- Good moisturisation
- Amazing flavour
- Ease of application
- Waxy texture after a while
Price: Rs 199