- 4 hrs ago Blenders Pride Fashion Tour Finale 2020: Priyanka Chopra Looks Stunning In GraphicLiner And High Bun
- 5 hrs ago Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2020 Finale: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Graces The Ramp In A Black Gown
- 5 hrs ago How To Gain Weight In A Healthy Way?
- 11 hrs ago 20 Best Foods Rich In Vitamin K
- Technology Week 9, 2020 Launch Roundup: Samsung Galaxy A71, LG W10 Alpha, Sony Xperia L4, Surface Pro7 And More
- Sports Leicester City 0-1 Manchester City: Jesus strikes late after Aguero penalty miss
- Movies Rupesh Bane From Mumbai Is The Winner Of Dance Plus 5
- News Nationalism, 'Bharat mata ki jai' being misused to construct militant idea of India: Manmohan Singh
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Organic Harvest is a brand that specifically adds natural ingredients and plant extracts to all its products. Today, we will be reviewing the body lotion by Organic Harvest. So, take a quick look at its review.
The lotion is encased in a green-and-white cardboard box, with the white lotion bottle inside it. It comes with a pump dispenser, which makes it easy to get the right amount of product out. And if you want to take it with you while traveling, you can just put it in the cardboard box it comes with.
Pamper your body with this lightweight hydrating lotion that reduces skin sensitivity. Containing natural moisturizing actives obtained from tamarind seeds, this marvel body lotion improves skin hydration and reduces skin roughness. It seeps deep into your skin to help repair the natural moisture deficiency in dry, dehydrated areas while handling the vital jobs of hydrating, energizing and protecting your skin.
It is a thin white-coloured lotion. It is really lightweight and spreads on the skin quite easily; and once you apply it, you wouldn't feel like you've applied anything at all. Honestly, isn't that something everyone needs from a body lotion? It hydrates the skin without being too heavy or leaving any greasy residue, although if you have extremely dry skin, it may not work that well for you. It has tamarind seed extract, which is known to be anti ageing in nature.
It has a very light, subtle fragrance which we loved, but it does not linger on for too long.
The amount of product offered for the price it comes at is not good at all. For such a hefty price one would expect a lot more product. Only go for this if you are willing to spend this much for such a tiny product and if you don't have severely dry skin. It is suitable for people who have normal skin type.
- Lightweight texture
- Absorbs easily
- Pleasant fragrance
- Too expensive
- Wouldn't work well for people with dry skin
Price: Rs 695 for 100 ml