- Sports Vidal scores as Barcelona beat Valladolid to stay alive in La Liga title hunt
- Movies Anupam Kher's Mother, Brother, Sister-In-Law And Niece Test Positive For Novel Coronavirus
- News Actor Anupam Kher's four family members test COVID positive; mother admitted to Kokilaben Hospital
- Finance Balrampur Chini Announces Rs. 180 Crore Buyback Offer
- Technology Fitness Tracker Or Smartwatch; What Is The Right Choice For You?
- Automobiles Kawasaki Launches The Ninja ZX-25R In Indonesia: Details & Specifications
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Liquid liners are an extremely important part of any woman's vanity. So, we are reviewing the Lakme Absolute Shine Line Liquid Eyeliner in this post. Have a look.
It comes in a very sleek packaging. The outer box is a thin black box with the product name and details written on it. The inner container is a transparent tube that makes it easy to see the colour of the product. It is a cylindrical tube with a metallic cap.
Lakme is one of India's leading colour cosmetic brands offering a wide range of high-end, world-class colour cosmetics and skincare products. Lakme has a vast product range specially crafted by experts for the Indian skin. The brand has also been redefining fashion in India for over 15 years with Lakme Fashion Week, India's premier fashion event. The Illuminate Look' is the latest trend marching on most international runways this season. It celebrates sparkle without any reason. 'The Illuminate Look' is all about shimmer, translucent and lustrous makeup, with a reflective shimmer finish. The Lakme Absolute Shine Line eyeliner is specially crafted by backstage experts at Lakme Fashion Week to give your eyes the perfect definition and shine.
Benefits and Features Of The Lakme Absolute Shine Line:
- The Lakme Absolute Shine Line has a single stroke application
- The Lakme Absolute Shine Line has metallic shades with intense colour
- Lakme Absolute Shine Line glides smoothly and easily
Texture/Consistency: The texture is perfect for a liquid liner. It dries easily and is not too runny. It also lasts a really long time.
Pigmentation: It is a very dark black liner and one swipe of the brush is enough to get the darkest black shade.
When you see the name "Shine Line" you end up expecting a glossy finish, which is not something that we like in our eyeliners. But this is not at all true, as the eyeliner dries to a completely matte finish. It dries in about 15 seconds or so, which is really great.
Brush: The thin brush is perfect for any kind of an eyeliner shape that you may want to create, especially if you like your winged eyeliner super sharp. It is really easy to use this brush.
Overall, it is a really nice and affordable liquid eyeliner.
- Highly pigmented
- Perfect brush
- Matte finish
We actually can't think of any!
Price: Rs 350, but it is almost always on discount!