Today, we will be reviewing a foundation by L'Oreal called the Mat Magique Foundation. So, let's get right on to the review!
Packaging: The outer packaging is a hot pink box, with a glossy tube of the same colour inside. The packaging is extremely cute and pretty, and the fact that the foundation comes in a tube as opposed to a bottle, makes it really easy to use and perfect to carry with you when you are travelling as well.
- Introducing the 1st 12-Hour Matte skin perfecter that brightens skin for matte that's never flat.
- 12-hour shine-free. Shower fresh liquid formula.
- Gives a new sleek bright matte finish.
- 12-hour lasting actions, the absorbing mineral micro sponges diffuse their matte powder - instantly by stopping excess oil.
- Progressively by regulating sebum secretion during the day.
Texture: The foundation is extremely lightweight and feels like you have nothing on. It is a completely matte foundation but does not make your face look flat at all. It blends really well with both, the fingers and a sponge. The fact that it blends so easily with the fingers makes it really convenient to use.
Coverage: The packaging says that it has a medium coverage, but it is build able. You can put on one more layer of the foundation if you need to cover up some major flaws like acne marks. It does not look or feel cakey at all. The best part of this is that it does not get ashy as the day progresses and does not have any white cast.
It is completely fragrance free, which we like on a foundation, as some of them can have really loud annoying smells. The matte effect lasts for about 5-6 hours, after which the T-zone starts showing the signs of oiliness. The texture of the foundation may not be suitable for people with really dry skin though.
It also has an SPF of 11, which is not enough for the Indian climates.
- Great coverage
- Build able
- No fragrance
- Hides flaws
- Completely matte
- No white cast
- Great price
- Not suitable for dry skin
- The SPF value should have been higher
Price: Rs 595
Boldsky Rating: 4.5/5