- Automobiles Toyota To Launch The Limited-Edition Fortuner In India Soon
- Movies Sushmita Sen To Make Acting Comeback And Digital Debut With Ram Madhvani’s Web Series Titled Aarya
- News UN Security Council to discuss COVID-19 pandemic in closed session today
- Sports Coronavirus: World Athletics suspends Olympics qualification period until December
- Technology How To Get 84GB 4G Data Per Month From Vodafone, Airtel, And Reliance Jio
- Finance Get Doorstep Delivery Of Cash From Your Bank A/c In Kerala From April 8 Amid Lockdown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In April
- Education CBSE Academic Calendar 2020-21 For Class 1 To 12
Today, we will be reviewing a cute little lip balm by eos, which stands for evolution of smooth. It comes in a lot of flavours, but we got it in the coconut milk flavour. So, take a look at its review to know how the product fared.
The packaging is the best part of this lip balm. It is unique and after its launch, a lot of other brands started bringing out their own versions of the lip balm. It comes in a spherical form, and you have to twist the cap to get to the balm.
It is a really cute pink sphere with swirls of baby pink and dark pink on it.
eos lip balms are delightfully flavoured and packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter, and jojoba oil. These natural lip balms are hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested, and paraben and petrolatum free for soft, smooth, and beautiful lips.
Get noticed with visibly softer lips. Nourish your lips and enjoy the delicious flavour of this coconut milk lip balm!
The unique shape of the lip balm makes it really easy to get the balm on both the upper as well as lower lips easily.
Texture: The lip balm is really thick in texture, but it does not feel heavy or sticky on the lips. It hydrates the lips without that weird waxy feeling. It goes on very smoothly, and the amazing ingredients like shea butter and jojoba oil make sure that the application is really smooth.
Longevity: The hydration that you'd get from one swipe would last you for at least five hours, easily, so this lip balm is really good for people with really dry lips who are looking for moisture that does not feel too heavy.
Flavour: Now, coming to one of our favourite parts, the coconut milk flavour smells absolutely amazing. It does not taste fully of coconut and has some fruity hints to it as well, but we aren't complaining.
All of this available at this price is quite perfect.
- Not too heavy
- Great flavour and options available
- Cute packaging
- Not at all easy to find in India and has to be bought online
Price: Rs 500