Your BFF's wedding is probably something that you have waited for, for a really long time. And not just the bride needs specific makeup tips on the big day, as her best friend, you need to look your very best as well. Here are some makeup tips for the bride's BFF.
With all the hectic work, the dancing and the late nights, you'd need some heavy duty makeup tricks up your sleeve. Not to worry, with our makeup tricks for the bride's best friend, we have you covered, in every way possible.
Your makeup should be flawless, so that all those selfies turn out to look perfect. So, here are some makeup tips for you if you are the bride's best friend.
1. Use a primer:
Using a good primer will make sure your makeup lasts longer and goes on more evenly.
2. Keep the foundation matte:
Use a matte foundation as these tend to stay on your face a lot longer, provide more coverage and have less chances of melting off your face after a crazy dance session.
3. Heavy duty concealer:
All those long nights of planning could not have been kind to your skin. You would definitely need a heavy duty concealer to hide those dark circles and blemishes as well.
4. Keep it bright:
Make sure you use a lot of bright colours like peaches, pinks and corals. Avoid nudes. They can make you look a little washed out in photos.
This one goes without saying. Your best friend's wedding can make you feel all sorts of emotions. You don't want your kajal and mascara to be running at the end of the day and leave you looking like you have panda eyes. Stick to a waterproof liquid liner and mascara.
6. Pressed powder:
A pressed powder is something that you must keep in your bag at all times, to do touch ups and look fresh at all times.
7. Matte lips:
Go for a matte, bold lipstick. These transfer less easily and are more long lasting than other finishes. Better yet, go for a liquid matte lipstick.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?