- 1 hr ago Grammys 2020: Billie Eilish Wins Big And Here Is A Look At Her Rebel Fashion Game
- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan Looks Insanely Beautiful In Her Ivory Leaf-Patterns Sari
- 4 hrs ago Grammys 2020: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Impresses In A Satin Gown But Disappoints In A Sequin Kimono
- 6 hrs ago 9 Interesting Health Benefits Of Pecans
- Movies RIP Kobe Bryant: Rishi Kapoor Shares Son Ranbir Kapoor's Fan Moment With Basketball Legend
- News How China's deadly virus is sending shockwaves through Asia's tourism industry
- Sports Bumrah, Rabada best bowlers around; Kohli, Smith best batsmen: McGrath
- Technology Motorola Razr 5G Might See The Light Of Day But Not In International Markets
- Finance Centre To Increase Deposit Insurance To Rs. 5 Lakh, Pay More On Bank Failure
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Imaginator Launched: Five Options To Customize Your Altroz At The Factory
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
So your big day is coming up and you're jittery yet nervous about it? Not to worry, this list of essentials for a bride's trousseau would help you out to a great extent.
Everyone wants to look their best on their wedding day. There are certain beauty products that you must keep handy with you for this reason. These essentials will make sure that your amazing look does not fade at all, especially not on your special day.
The hectic days can take a toll on your skin, especially with dark circles and breakouts. No one wants a pimple to be the highlight of all their wedding photos!
Hence, these bridal essentials will make sure you look flawless and your best in all your wedding functions. Unfortunately, or not, you'll need quite a huge bag for your bridal essentials.
Here are the essentials for a bride's wedding trousseau!
A bridal trousseau must have different shades of lipsticks for every function and occasions, especially if she's an Indian bride. This must include a red (obviously), pink and nude or brown shade. Apart from this, it would be good to add a lip gloss too.
2. Lip Balms:
All those lipsticks can be quite drying on your lips. This is why every bridal trousseau must have a good lip balm. You can go for a tinted one too.
Work very hard to find a foundation that perfectly suits your skin tone. Applying shades along your jawline is the best way to find the right foundation shade and this is a must have beauty essential for the bride.
Compacts help set makeup and are great for touchups that don't need too much time. Make sure to include this one in your wedding trousseau for sure.
For that perfect bridal winged eye, or any other eye look you are going for, it is really important to have a liquid or gel eyeliner ready.
Mascara makes your lashes look fuller, longer and gives your eyes that lifted look. You may even go for some falsies for that added drama.
Remember to line both your upper and lower waterlines with kajal for a deep, smoldering kind of look.
8. Eyeshadow Palette:
Keep a neutral eyeshadow palette handy. It should be one that has all the shades you could need, like bronzes, browns, gold and highlighter shades. A black eyeshadow can even be used to soften the kajal.
Blush is extremely important for the blushing bride, isn't it? Keep a few different blushes handy. The shades you can go for are pinks, corals, reds and browns.
For that amazing bridal glow, you must buy a highlighter. Go for a gold shade, as this suits an Indian bride the most.