- 1 min ago Happy Birthday Shruti Haasan: The Actress Who Can Teach You How To Mix Fashion And Art
- 1 hr ago Ganesha Jayanti 2020: Here's The Date, Muhurat And Puja Vidhi
- 1 hr ago Shakuntala Devi Actress Vidya Balan's Events Diary Is About Slay-Worthy Traditional Fashion
- 3 hrs ago 11 Signs That Tell He Is Using You To Get Over His Ex
- Movies Radhe: Salman Khan Shells Out This Whopping Amount For 20-minute VFX Heavy Climax
- Technology Facebook Not Allowing Employees To Travel To China
- News 60-year-old exorcist shot dead by unidentified assailant in UP's Muzaffarnagar
- Sports Drogba, Heskey to headline Australia bushfire charity match
- Finance Passport Officials To Send Reminders For Renewal
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz V-Class Marco Polo Launching In India: Will Debut At Auto Expo
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Mascara is one among the favourite beauty products every girl loves to use. Using a mascara helps to add volume your eyelashes and also make them look pretty and attractive.
Not only the wands of the mascara are important but the type of mascara is also equally important. Using the right mascara wand and the right type of lash formula can help to give you bright and attractive eyes.
Not everyone is blessed with the same kind and length of eyelashes and hence it is important to pick up the right mascara according to your lashes.
Here is the list showing different mascara types that you could select from based on your eyelashes.
1. Volumizing Mascara
Volumizing mascara is for those women who have extremely thin and small eyelashes. If you want to add volume and texture to your lashes, it is very important to use the right type of mascara. Volumizing mascara is perfect for a woman with thin and short lashes, as this mascara helps to cover the length of the lashes and make them look voluminous.
2. Lengthening Mascara
For those who have small lashes lengthening mascara is the ideal choice, as it helps to add volume as well as length to the lashes. Lengthening mascara generally comes with a fiber band, so that it helps to cover the lashes fully and add length to them easily. It is always good to coat 2-3 times with a lengthening mascara to get attractive lashes.
3. Curling Mascara
Curling mascara is specially designed for those women who have poorly defined lashes. Generally, curling mascara comes with a special formula (falsifying polymers) that helps the eyelashes to shrink and gives a defined shape. Apart from the mascara formula, the wand of the mascara is different as well. Curling mascara has a slightly curved shape rather than a straight one.
4. Smudge-free mascara
Every one of us is acquainted with the smudge-free mascaras, but for those who still aren't aware, a smudge-free mascara goes longer without extra efforts. Smudge-free mascara is a special type of mascara which should be used by girls who want their makeup to go longer. Due to the wax oil present in the smudge-free mascara, it prevents smudging on the face.
5. Waterproof Mascara
Waterproof mascara is one among that special types of mascara you should use if you are expecting some tears, oil or moisture on the face. Waterproof mascara is generally smudge free and goes longer without any extra efforts. Waterproof mascara contains waxes and mineral oils from vegetables which make them waterproof and smudge free.
6. Lash Defining Mascara
Lash defining mascara is a single product which promises to add volume as well as thickness to your lashes. Using lash defining mascara can help to make your lashes look different and separated. It helps to add texture, shape, and volume to the lashes, thus defining them. Due to special pigments and fibers present in the lash defining mascara, it helps to cover the lashes from top to bottom.
7. Eyebrow Mascara
As the common mascara does to your lashes, this version of mascara helps to add definition and beauty to your brows. These mascaras are generally thick in texture and are matte or glossy finishes. Their brushes are the same as the lash mascara, but some come with a comb applicator for even application. You can opt for the proper colour which matches your eyelashes and eyebrow colour exactly.