The Paris Fashion Week that is currently ongoing has given us a lot of amazing beauty trends. We will be rounding up twelve of our favourite makeup looks from the Paris Fashion Week.
Paris is known as the Fashion capital of the world, and so all eyes have been on the PFW, for the best fashion and beauty trends and looks of the world. The PFW is held biannually to showcase ready-to-wear fashions and, of course, haute couture too.
It's a part of the big 4 of the fashion weeks, the others being The New York, London and Milan Fashion Weeks. It originated in Paris as a parade made to showcase the haute couture in Paris, but it gained recognition as an official grand event in New York.
Fashion biggies all over the world look forward to these events because of all the talents showcased in it and the number of trends that come up. Most designers, world over, take note from these trends and get inspiration from them.
Makeup and hair looks are also quite noticeable in these fashion weeks. So, here are twelve of the best makeup looks in no particular order of rating. Do take a look.
1. Dior: Christian Dior's show had a "no-makeup" makeup look going on. Just a little bit of foundation, tight-lining the eyes and a bit of mascara created the look. A little balm was added to the eyelids for a sheen.
2. Acne: Bold, groomed brows and grey lipstick were the highlights of the makeup looks. We love how the lipstick is pulled off.
3. Etam: Cheeks that look pinched and lips to match, this is the simplest and freshest look to go for and it looks oh-so natural. So, if you want to fool anyone into thinking you don't have any makeup on, this is the look to go for.
4. Chloe: Chloe keeps up with the tradition of a classy French girl vibe. The look is quite simple and classic and would never fail.
5. Lanvin: There's a lot of contouring and highlighting in these looks, and the skin seems to be the main focus of the look. There's not much colour on the lips and the eyes are the key here.
6. Dries Van Noten: Taupe eyeshadow all over the eye area, this look is not really wearable for every day, but is amazing if you're looking to make a statement.
7. Olivier Theyskens: The brows are combed upwards, keeping the makeup on the face sheer and minimal and drawing focus to the mouth with a bold, red lipstick. Quite a nice makeup look from the Paris Fashion Week, eh?
8. Lemair: Glowy, dewy skin is the focus of this look. It looks like there is no makeup at all, but there is. We think a BB cream would help you achieve that lit-from-within look.
9. Rochas: Dark, wet brows with twirly bangs, the theme here is like a 40s vibe being channeled.
10. Laroche: Simple, minimalistic makeup with a maroon mouth. This shade can never fail and looks great on all skin tones.
11. Madsen: Barely there makeup with clear glossy lips, this look is best for people not well acquainted with the world of makeup. A must try makeup look from the PFW.
12. Paule Ka: Bright pop of pink lipstick and a super-high pony tail, yup that's just one of those looks to steal from the Paris Fashion Week.