- 2 hrs ago Gunjan Saxena: Here Are Some Lesser Known Facts About The Kargil Girl
- 2 hrs ago Saif Ali Khan And Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Top Fashion Moments Will Leave You Inspired
- 3 hrs ago Yashika Aannand Gives Fashion Lessons On How To Nail The Belted Saree Look Stylishly And Flawlessly
- 3 hrs ago Designer Simar Dugal Passes Away; Her Stunning Outfits Sported By Bollywood Divas Decoded
- Sports There was no competition between India-Pakistan during league match in 2007 T20 WC: Irfan Pathan
- News Sushant Singh Rajput death case: CBI files submission in Supreme Court
- Movies Independence Day: 5 Non-Bollywood Stars’ Portrayal Of Indian Historical Characters We Can’t Miss
- Finance Best Online Tools for Managing Personal Finance
- Automobiles Bookings For The All-New Toyota Urban Cruiser Will Commence By The End Of August 2020
- Technology Telegram's Video Calling Feature Now Available For Beta Users
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
We have all heard about the amazing benefits of argan oil on the hair. The Moroccan Oil Intense Curl Cream has argan oil and is great for curls. Keep reading the rest of the review to find out more.
Packaging: It comes in a brown semi transparent bottle, with a white pump dispenser. The pump dispenser makes it really easy to get the product out with minimal wastage, and makes it easy for travel too. The bottle is slightly on the heavier side though.
Natural curls and waves need to be smooth and defined to look their best. Moroccan oil intense curl cream is an ideal leave-in conditioner rich in argan oil and vitamins. It defines, moisturizes, nourishes and fights frizz without leaving a sticky residue. Curls look shiny, shapely, beautifully refreshed and touchably soft.
- Colour-safe, sulphate-free, phosphate-free, paraben-free
- Defines, moisturizes, nourishes and fights frizz without leaving a sticky residue
- Apply one pump (or more, depending on hair length and texture) of Moroccan oil intense curl cream throughout damp or dry strands and style as usual or let hair dry naturally
The product has a creamy, slightly sticky texture, although that's probably what helps the curls stay in place. Since it is a curl cream, you need to apply it only on your curls, so how much you would need all depends on how long your hair is and the state that your curls are in. This helps structure and shape the driest and frizziest of curls.
Fragrance: It has a very light, subtle fragrance that would go away in a while.
Overall, this product would give you long lasting, well structured curls. However, it is a little towards the expensive side.
- Shapes and hydrates curls
- Amazing for damaged hair
- Subtle fragrance
- Heavy bottle
- REALLY expensive
Price: Rs 3,265 for 300 ml