- News This Karnataka village is still untouched by India Covid sweep
- Sports Tales of Rainy Day: Of Sridhar's 'Coke Joke', table tennis and darts on opening day of WTC Final
- Finance 2 Upcoming IPOs In June, July
- Movies Pandya Store Fame Akshay Kharodia Shares Pictures From His Haldi Ceremony On His Social Media
- Automobiles Ampere EV Scooters Prices Drop By Rs 9,000 After FAME 2 Subsidy — Model-Wise Price List
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Color Variants Confirmed; Features, Availability, And More
- Education REET 2021 Exam To Be Held On September 26: Education Minister
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
We have all heard about the amazing benefits of argan oil on the hair. The Moroccan Oil Intense Curl Cream has argan oil and is great for curls. Keep reading the rest of the review to find out more.
Packaging: It comes in a brown semi transparent bottle, with a white pump dispenser. The pump dispenser makes it really easy to get the product out with minimal wastage, and makes it easy for travel too. The bottle is slightly on the heavier side though.
Natural curls and waves need to be smooth and defined to look their best. Moroccan oil intense curl cream is an ideal leave-in conditioner rich in argan oil and vitamins. It defines, moisturizes, nourishes and fights frizz without leaving a sticky residue. Curls look shiny, shapely, beautifully refreshed and touchably soft.
- Colour-safe, sulphate-free, phosphate-free, paraben-free
- Defines, moisturizes, nourishes and fights frizz without leaving a sticky residue
- Apply one pump (or more, depending on hair length and texture) of Moroccan oil intense curl cream throughout damp or dry strands and style as usual or let hair dry naturally
The product has a creamy, slightly sticky texture, although that's probably what helps the curls stay in place. Since it is a curl cream, you need to apply it only on your curls, so how much you would need all depends on how long your hair is and the state that your curls are in. This helps structure and shape the driest and frizziest of curls.
Fragrance: It has a very light, subtle fragrance that would go away in a while.
Overall, this product would give you long lasting, well structured curls. However, it is a little towards the expensive side.
- Shapes and hydrates curls
- Amazing for damaged hair
- Subtle fragrance
- Heavy bottle
- REALLY expensive
Price: Rs 3,265 for 300 ml