- 2 hrs ago Bacterial Vaginosis: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment & Prevention
- 3 hrs ago So, Here Are Some Bollywood Fashion Scoops Of The Day For Outfits Inspiration
- 3 hrs ago Diwali 2019: Let Bollywood Divas Inspire You To Wear Gorgeous Light Festive Outfits
- 4 hrs ago Lung Diseases Caused By Breathing In Polluted Air
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Weekend Ka Vaar LIVE Updates: After Koena Mitra & Dalljiet Kaur, Who Will Get Evicted?
- News Campaigning in Maharashtra, Haryana ends: All you need to know about these assembly polls
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- Finance 5 Stocks That Rose The Most This Week
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Sports La Liga: Atletico Madrid vs Valencia promises to be exciting
- Technology BSNL Might Bring Cable TV, Broadband, Landline Services Under One Bill: Report
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
We have all heard about the amazing benefits of argan oil on the hair. The Moroccan Oil Intense Curl Cream has argan oil and is great for curls. Keep reading the rest of the review to find out more.
Packaging: It comes in a brown semi transparent bottle, with a white pump dispenser. The pump dispenser makes it really easy to get the product out with minimal wastage, and makes it easy for travel too. The bottle is slightly on the heavier side though.
Natural curls and waves need to be smooth and defined to look their best. Moroccan oil intense curl cream is an ideal leave-in conditioner rich in argan oil and vitamins. It defines, moisturizes, nourishes and fights frizz without leaving a sticky residue. Curls look shiny, shapely, beautifully refreshed and touchably soft.
- Colour-safe, sulphate-free, phosphate-free, paraben-free
- Defines, moisturizes, nourishes and fights frizz without leaving a sticky residue
- Apply one pump (or more, depending on hair length and texture) of Moroccan oil intense curl cream throughout damp or dry strands and style as usual or let hair dry naturally
The product has a creamy, slightly sticky texture, although that's probably what helps the curls stay in place. Since it is a curl cream, you need to apply it only on your curls, so how much you would need all depends on how long your hair is and the state that your curls are in. This helps structure and shape the driest and frizziest of curls.
Fragrance: It has a very light, subtle fragrance that would go away in a while.
Overall, this product would give you long lasting, well structured curls. However, it is a little towards the expensive side.
- Shapes and hydrates curls
- Amazing for damaged hair
- Subtle fragrance
- Heavy bottle
- REALLY expensive
Price: Rs 3,265 for 300 ml