- Automobiles Kia Sonet Spied Testing — Launch Could Be Delayed
- Technology Best 17 inch Screen Laptops To Buy In India
- Movies Sushmita Sen To Make Acting Comeback And Digital Debut With Ram Madhvani’s Web Series Titled Aarya
- News UN Security Council to discuss COVID-19 pandemic in closed session today
- Sports Coronavirus: World Athletics suspends Olympics qualification period until December
- Finance Get Doorstep Delivery Of Cash From Your Bank A/c In Kerala From April 8 Amid Lockdown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In April
- Education CBSE Academic Calendar 2020-21 For Class 1 To 12
The Body Shop makes a lot of tempting products that us girls just can't stay away from! Today, we will be reviewing a mask by them called The Warming Mineral Mask.
Packaging: It comes in a light beige tube with a black cap, with all the product details mentioned on the tube.
This cleansing mask for all skin types warms on contact with wet skin. It leaves the skin clean and revitalised.
- Weekly treatment
It is a pre-mixed mask, which makes it more convenient to use. The texture is a little grainy with a paste-like consistency. It warms up instantly when it touches wet skin. The warmth helps get rid of impurities in the skin and feels really relaxing. It has clay and ginger in it, which are both really good for the skin.
The texture of the mask is like no other you'll ever use. Instead of drying on your face, it stays semi liquid, which some people may not like.
Fragrance: Most masks tend to have a very loud, disturbing smell; but this mask smells amazing and subtle. It completely goes along with the relaxing effect of the mask.
Effect: The face does look slightly clearer, but nothing too dramatic. It does nothing on the pores. The whole warming effect is fun and relaxing after a hard day though.
- Easy to use
- Fragrance is absolutely mind blowing
- Warming effect is just the thing you'd want after a tiring day
- Too expensive
- Does not work on pores
Price: Rs. 1295 for 100 ml