- 26 min ago Neha Dhupia’s Work-From-Home Outfit Is For Those Who Don’t Want To Compromise On Style And Comfort
- 50 min ago Do You Constantly Throw Away Food? Here Are 21 Tips To Reduce Food Waste
- 1 hr ago Blurred Lips Trend Is On The Rise! Here’s How To Get It In 5 Easy Steps
- 5 hrs ago Padmini Ekadashi 2020: Date, Muhurta, Rituals, Katha And Significance Of This Festival
- Finance 3 Ways To Play The Gold Theme As It Will Bounce Back
- Movies Nayanthara Mourns The Death Of Singer SP Balasubrahmanyam; Says ‘The Divine Voice Is No More’
- News Bollywood-drugs nexus: NCB questions Deepika Padukone for five hours
- Sports IPL 2020: Jos Buttler excited to be back
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 India Pre-order Date, Price Revealed
- Automobiles Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Expected To Receive New Colour Scheme: Teased Ahead Of Launch
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
The Body Shop makes a lot of tempting products that us girls just can't stay away from! Today, we will be reviewing a mask by them called The Warming Mineral Mask.
Packaging: It comes in a light beige tube with a black cap, with all the product details mentioned on the tube.
This cleansing mask for all skin types warms on contact with wet skin. It leaves the skin clean and revitalised.
- Weekly treatment
It is a pre-mixed mask, which makes it more convenient to use. The texture is a little grainy with a paste-like consistency. It warms up instantly when it touches wet skin. The warmth helps get rid of impurities in the skin and feels really relaxing. It has clay and ginger in it, which are both really good for the skin.
The texture of the mask is like no other you'll ever use. Instead of drying on your face, it stays semi liquid, which some people may not like.
Fragrance: Most masks tend to have a very loud, disturbing smell; but this mask smells amazing and subtle. It completely goes along with the relaxing effect of the mask.
Effect: The face does look slightly clearer, but nothing too dramatic. It does nothing on the pores. The whole warming effect is fun and relaxing after a hard day though.
- Easy to use
- Fragrance is absolutely mind blowing
- Warming effect is just the thing you'd want after a tiring day
- Too expensive
- Does not work on pores
Price: Rs. 1295 for 100 ml