TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Minimum Income Guarantee Will Increase Congress Tally, Say People
- IPL 2019: RR vs KXIP — Highlights
- Ford Cars To Feature Amazon Alexa — Best Voice-Command System Ever?
- Shabana Azmi Reacts To PM Modi Biopic Credit Row
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Airtel Online Store: Get Samsung Galaxy S10, iPhone XR, Google Pixel 3
- She Injected Fruit Juice Into Blood!
- Top 5 Affordable Cities In India To Live In 2019
It is really, really important to have a signature scent, and we think that the 'My Burberry Eau De Parfum' by Burberry, which we are reviewing today, is perfect for the strong, confident woman that you are.
It comes in a dark beige outer carton with gold and black lettering spelling out 'My Burberry'. The external packaging is very classy. Inside, there is a tiny bottle, with the amber-coloured perfume. There is a ribbon near the spritzer, adding a little fun to the otherwise elegant and mature packaging. The stopper of the bottle resembles the button of a Burberry trench coat.
Inspired by the trench coat and its heritage of British design and craftsmanship, My Burberry captures the fragrance of a London garden after the rain. The scent is a contemporary British grand floral and features a delicate heart of rose, woven with an unexpected touch of geranium leaf.
- Top Notes: Sweet pea and bergamot oil. The oil is sourced from Calabria in Italy and extracted from the fresh rind by cold expression.
- Heart Notes: Golden quince and freesia with a dash of geranium oil. The oil is sourced from Morocco and Egypt, extracted from the plant by steam distillation.
- Base Notes: Rose absolute and patchouli oil. The oil is sourced from Malaysia and Indonesia and obtained by steam distillation.
It is a soft floral fragrance, with light hints of citrusy freshness and a touch of spice. It is perfect for a woman who wants a little bit of everything in her fragrance and also for the women who like to steer clear of perfumes that have too much of a fruity essence.
The smell would not overpower you at all.
The perfume lasts for a good 8-10 hours once applied directly on to the skin. It lasts a lot longer if applied on the skin and not on clothes. After this, it leaves a faint, lingering fragrance behind.
- Long lasting
- Subtle fragrance that does not overpower
- Suitable for women who dislike fruity scents
- Little too expensive
- May be difficult to travel with
Price: Approx. Rs 7000 for 50 ml