- 14 hrs ago What Are Mood Disorders? Its Types, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 18 hrs ago Aishwarya Rai Bachchan At Cannes Film Festival: Best Beauty Moments Of The Actress
- 19 hrs ago Eid-ul-Fitr 2020: Alia Bhatt And Other Divas’ Light Sharara Suits For Festival Celebration At Home
- 21 hrs ago 5 Reasons Why Arguing With Your Wife Can Be A Bad Decision
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi-Nayanthara-Samantha's Kaathuvaakula Rendu Kaadhal To Start Rolling In August?
- News As domestic flight ops resume, States issue SOPs for flyers
- Technology Reliance Jio Discontinues Rs. 98, Rs. 1,299 And Some Add-On Packs
- Sports Georgian tennis star Basilashvili charged with assaulting ex-wife
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- Finance Markets Next Week: Watch For These Factors
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
And we finally have a contouring product in the Indian markets! Yay! Today, we will be reviewing one of the many products launched by Maybelline in this range, the V-Face Duo Powder. Also launched were a blush palette and a contour stick in the same line.
India has been in need of a good contouring and highlighting product since forever, and it is so good to see this product being launched in India finally. This product claims to sculpt your face and give it that much desired V-face look, and that's where the product gets its name as well.
Packaging: It comes in a sleek black compact, with a silver 'V' written on the front. The duo powder comes with both a highlighting and a contouring powder inside it. It also has a mirror and a brush. The brush is pretty useless according to us, so we use a normal blush brush. But still, it's really nice that a brush has been included as well.
Description: Maybelline New York presents a stunning V-face Duo Contour Powder by Face Studio that makes it easy to define, shape and highlight your features like a pro. This is a Duo Finishing Powder that highlights and contours your face easily and also sets your makeup to give that flawless finished look. Promising a 10% slimmer face and an instantly sharper nose in just a few steps, Maybelline V-face Duo Powder can be used to accentuate your features easily to achieve that natural fool-proof contoured look!
Duo Finish contouring and setting powder
Has SPF32 PA+++ and has Perlite Mineral
Easily blendable and gives a smooth finish
Available in 2 shades for 'Light to Medium' and 'Medium to Dark' skin tone
Suitable for all face types - square, round or heart-shaped face
It comes in two shades, in the Indian markets at least, that is, light medium and medium dark. We tried it in the shade medium dark because the pigmentation on the contouring powder of the light medium shade would barely show up on light skin tones.
Pigmentation: It has fairly good pigmentation and can be used to contour by beginners who are just starting with the contouring technique. Powder contours are a lot easier to blend than cream contours. What we did was use a cream contour and then use the brown contouring powder, which is the darker shade in this product to go over it. And the finish was just perfect.
The highlight could do with being a little lighter and having more shimmer in it. But, we won't complain. It's just great to find a contouring product in the Indian markets!
- Easy to blend
- One of a kind product in India
- Less pigmentation on the highlight
Price: Rs. 500
Boldsky Rating: 4/5