TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Minimum Income Guarantee Will Increase Congress Tally, Say People
- IPL 2019: RR vs KXIP — Highlights
- Ford Cars To Feature Amazon Alexa — Best Voice-Command System Ever?
- Shabana Azmi Reacts To PM Modi Biopic Credit Row
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Airtel Online Store: Get Samsung Galaxy S10, iPhone XR, Google Pixel 3
- She Injected Fruit Juice Into Blood!
- Top 5 Affordable Cities In India To Live In 2019
Today, we will be reviewing the first ever primer by Lakme, the Lakme Absolute Blur Perfect Primer. Keep reading to find out just how awesome this primer is.
Packaging: It comes in a black box (which unfortunately we couldn't take a picture of). The actual tube is a sleek black tube with a silver cap. The packaging looks really neat and sophisticated. The sleek tube is perfect for travelling.
A flawless make-up primer that preps your skin for professional make-up.
Creates the perfect base for make-up and helps it stay for longer.
Hides the skin imperfections and gives you an even toned skin.
It is lightweight, water-proof and has a smooth matte texture.
How To Apply:
1. Apply small dots of the Primer over your face. Blend it well with your fingertips or a sponge in an upward motion. Start with the centre of the face, and work your way upwards and outwards to get the perfect coverage.
2. Wait for a few minutes for the Primer to set before applying a foundation.
Texture: It is a really lightweight product, and blends quite easily. It is a light baby pink cream, which is extremely soft to touch.
Finish: It gives a matte finish to the skin, and fills in every pore. We had to apply a little bit more on oilier areas with larger pores. It gives the most perfect smooth, blank canvas for you to do the rest of your makeup.
The light pink colour of the product instantly brightens the skin and gets rid of any yellow sallowness, although it can't really be worn alone and needs to be finished with a foundation or a BB cream. It does not provide any moisturisation and it may be too drying for dry-skinned people.
Longevity: The primer actually makes the makeup last a lot longer, at an estimate, we would say, 7-8 hours. It also keeps shininess and oiliness at bay for around 6 hours. It has a very light fragrance that goes away in a minute or so after its application.
Overall, at this price, a product like this is a sure steal.
- Mattifies the skin
- Is lightweight
- Is reasonably priced
- Makes the makeup last longer
- Fills pores and fine lines
- Can be a little drying, especially for the ones with dry skin
Price: Rs. 650 for 30 ml
Boldsky Rating: 4.5/5