- 11 min ago Neha Dhupia’s Work-From-Home Outfit Is For Those Who Don’t Want To Compromise On Style And Comfort
- 34 min ago Do You Constantly Throw Away Food? Here Are 21 Tips To Reduce Food Waste
- 1 hr ago Blurred Lips Trend Is On The Rise! Here’s How To Get It In 5 Easy Steps
- 5 hrs ago Padmini Ekadashi 2020: Date, Muhurta, Rituals, Katha And Significance Of This Festival
- News Bollywood-drugs nexus: NCB questions Deepika Padukone for five hours
- Movies Arjun Mathur On Bagging An Emmy Nomination: Did Not Receive Validation On Home Turf For Years
- Sports IPL 2020: Jos Buttler excited to be back
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 India Pre-order Date, Price Revealed
- Automobiles Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Expected To Receive New Colour Scheme: Teased Ahead Of Launch
- Finance 3 IPOs And 2 Listings Ahead
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Kama Ayurveda is becoming well known for its all natural products. Today, we will be reviewing the Kama Nalpamaradi Thailam, a treatment oil for brightening the skin.
It comes in a tiny bottle, very similar to the other bottles from Kama. It has a metallic golden cap. The bottle comes with two nozzles inside, which makes dispensing the product a little easier. The size of the bottle makes it really easy to carry while travelling as well.
Kama describes the product as:
Skin brightening treatment - 100% natural
Prescribed in Ayurveda as a natural skin illuminator and de-tanning oil for face and body, Nalpamaradi Thailam consists of various effective ingredients such as Sesame oil, Vetiver, Turmeric, Gooseberry and Indian madder. It is ideal for bridal beauty treatment.
- Natural Skin Illuminator
- De-tanning Oil
- Bridal Beauty Treatment
- 100% Natural
It is a yellow-tinged oil, with a very light texture. When applied on the skin, it does not feel too much like an oil. It has the tendency to stain your skin and even your clothes, so be sure not to wear something white while you are using it.
It has a very strong herbal fragrance that lingers on, so people who do not prefer a very strong sense of smell may not like it at all. Since it is a treatment oil, it should be gently massaged on to the skin and washed off after 30 minutes. You would have to use a cleanser or a face wash to remove it because it will stain your skin yellow.
It definitely does brighten the skin after just one use, although we couldn't see any results on the dark spots. But, we think it takes time to treat this condition. It should definitely be included in every bride's skin care regime just for how much brighter it makes the skin look.
The sesame oil in it helps moisturise and make the skin soft and supple.
Overall, it is a really good product from Kama Ayurveda.
- Brightens skin tone
- Is lightweight in nature
- Moisturises the skin
- Very strong unpleasant smell
- Takes time to work on the scars and black spots
Price: Rs 595 for 100 ml