- 1 hr ago Veer Savarkar Jayanti 2020: Lesser Known Facts About The Politician, Freedom Fighter & Activist
- 1 hr ago Hina Khan Exudes Comfy Vibes In Green-Blue Printed Separates And It’s Perfect For Workout Sessions
- 2 hrs ago Kylie Jenner’s Top Knot And Pink Make-up Screams Summer
- 4 hrs ago 4 Times Anand Ahuja And Sonam Kapoor Proved They Are The Ultimate Fashion King & Queen In B-Town
- Automobiles 2020 Datsun RediGO Facelift Variants, Features & Other Details Revealed: Unofficial Bookings Begin
- Movies Janhvi Kapoor Reveals What Mom Sridevi Used To Say About Dancing: It's Not All About The Steps
- Sports Anil Kumble, VVS Laxman say there's still a possibility to host IPL 2020, sans spectators
- News Chidambaram slams Centre, says govt dealt another blow to citizens as RBI bonds scheme stop
- Finance Google Pay Now Makes 'Nearby Stores' Feature Available In 35 Cities In India
- Technology Now You Can Extend Validity Of Your Prepaid Plans By Paying Rs. 2
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Coconut oil is the holy grail of all beauty products. Today, we will be reviewing the Kama Ayurveda Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. It is one of the best sellers of the brand - Kama Ayurveda.
Packaging: It comes in a light green outer carton, which is pretty basic, like most other Kama Ayurveda oils. The bottle is super pretty and elegant and has a really deep brown shade. We think the dark shade is meant to preserve the oil from sunlight or any such damage.
The bottle is semi-transparent and has a metallic cap. The bottle is pretty much spill-proof, so you can travel with it in your bag as well.
100% organic and cold pressed, highly versatile oil that can be used to condition the skin and hair.
An ideal moisturiser for the body, it makes the skin smooth and even textured. When applied directly to the skin or hair before washing, this coconut oil makes a very effective conditioning treatment. It soothes dry sensitive skin or scalp and adds lustre to damaged hair. And is highly recommended for baby massages.
This Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is 100% organic and pure. The coconut oil is cold pressed, processed without heat, to retain its unique balance of nutrients.
Conditions damaged hair
Smoothens the skin
Evens the skin tone
Texture: The oil is less greasy than the other coconut oils that are available in the market. It gets easily absorbed by the scalp. It is definitely a lot better than other coconut oils, and it leaves the hair soft and shiny, and you don't even need to use a conditioner when shampooing.
It is 100% organic and cold pressed, which is why it is more expensive than most other coconut oils, but trust us, it is completely worth it. You won't go back to using any other coconut oil after using this.
Moisturises the hair
Makes the hair soft
Conditions the hair
The cap is a little difficult to pierce and providing a nozzle would be better
Price may not suit everyone
Price: Rs 495 for 200 ml
Boldsky Rating: 4/5