- 1 hr ago Veer Savarkar Jayanti 2020: Lesser Known Facts About The Politician, Freedom Fighter & Activist
- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan Exudes Comfy Vibes In Green-Blue Printed Separates And It’s Perfect For Workout Sessions
- 3 hrs ago Kylie Jenner’s Top Knot And Pink Make-up Screams Summer
- 5 hrs ago 4 Times Anand Ahuja And Sonam Kapoor Proved They Are The Ultimate Fashion King & Queen In B-Town
- News Unfortunate incidents relating to migrants telecast to shadow good work by govt: Centre to SC
- Finance Why Banking Stocks Have Been Rallying? Will The Rally Sustain?
- Sports Eoin Morgan casts doubts on T20 World Cup going ahead as per schedule
- Movies Malayalam Actor Gokulam Enters Wedlock In A Private Ceremony!
- Automobiles 2020 Datsun RediGO Facelift Variants, Features & Other Details Revealed: Unofficial Bookings Begin
- Technology Now You Can Extend Validity Of Your Prepaid Plans By Paying Rs. 2
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Kama Ayurveda has a brilliant range of products that are all organic. Today, we will be reviewing the Kama Ayurveda Organic Sesame Oil.
This is a cold pressed, completely organic oil.
Packaging: Another one of the perfect packaging examples by Kama Ayurveda products, this comes in a basic light peach box, with the same layout as all the other Kama Ayurveda products.
The bottle inside is absolutely gorgeous. We are in love with those bottles. It is a reddish brown translucent bottle with a gold, metallic cap. The bottle does not seem to be travel-friendly though.
100% organic and cold pressed
it is a light and soothing oil to repair damaged skin and hair and give a healthy glow, which is ideal for a massage. Nutrient rich with vitamins A, B, and E, and abundance of minerals, this oil quickly penetrates into the skin and scalp, neutralising the damaging effects of oxygen molecules, which otherwise damage healthy cells, accelerating the deterioration of ageing.
Massage it on to the skin to increase blood circulation and leave the skin soft. Massage on the hair to revitalise and smoothen the hair strands, which is especially good for heat-damaged hair. This oil helps to remove dandruff and acts as a deep conditioner. It also helps to prevent tanning and damage caused by harmful UV radiations.
This sesame oil is 100% organic and pure. It is cold pressed from organically grown sesame seeds from Tamil Nadu.
- 100% organic
- Cold pressed
- Light & absorbent
- Conditions damaged hair
- Reduces fine lines
- Increases blood circulation
- Prevents tanning
Texture: It is a very lightweight oil and gets absorbed by the skin pretty easily. It is meant for both hair and skin. Just a few drops would be enough for your entire face.
Finish: It gives a very nice, dewy and radiant glow to the face, without making your skin look oily or greasy. For the hair, it adds a nice shine.
However, it has a really strong oily smell, which some people may not like.
- Brightens the skin
- Hydrates the skin
- Makes the hair shiny
- Lightweight in texture
- Gets absorbed easily
- Strong oily smell
Price: Rs. 450 for 200 ml
Boldsky Rating: 4/5