- 33 min ago Veer Savarkar Jayanti 2020: Lesser Known Facts About The Politician, Freedom Fighter & Activist
- 1 hr ago Hina Khan Exudes Comfy Vibes In Green-Blue Printed Separates And It’s Perfect For Workout Sessions
- 2 hrs ago Kylie Jenner’s Top Knot And Pink Make-up Screams Summer
- 4 hrs ago 4 Times Anand Ahuja And Sonam Kapoor Proved They Are The Ultimate Fashion King & Queen In B-Town
- News Chidambaram slams Centre, says govt dealt another blow to citizens as RBI bonds scheme stop
- Movies Pakistani Actress Uzma Khan Files Complaint After Being Assaulted By Realtor's Daughters And Gunmen
- Technology Now You Can Extend Validity Of Your Prepaid Plans By Paying Rs. 2
- Sports Brian Lara's son's batting grip reminds Sachin Tendulkar of his childhood days
- Finance Brokers Cannot Use PoA As Margin Equivalent From 1 June
- Automobiles Kia Seltos To Recieve Feature Upgrades Soon: Expected Slight Hike In Pricing
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Bath & Body Works tend to have the most amazing scents in their collection. Today, we are reviewing "A Thousand Wishes Ultra Shea Body Cream" by them.
It comes in a shimmery metallic pink and purple tube. It looks really pretty and girly. The tube is easy to carry and easy to use.
Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our New Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture to soften even the driest skin. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance and all day, all night hydration.
Top Notes: Sparkling Champagne, Twinkling Star Fruit, Golden Quince
Mid Notes: Crystal Peonies, Purple Freesia
Dry Notes: Gilded Amber, Almond Crème, Sugared Sandalwood, Velvet Musk
KEY FRAGRANCE NOTES:
Warm your heart a thousand times over with a festive blend of Sparkling Champagne, Crystal Peonies & Almond Crème
Squeeze quarter-sized dollop into the palm & massage into the skin for deep moisturisation.
It has a smooth velvety texture and gets absorbed by the skin really fast. It also gives a subtle sheen to the skin because of the Shea butter present in it. It may feel just slightly sticky, but not greasy. It is amazing for people who have dry skin, and it's a perfect body cream for the winters.
It has a very sweet, yet mature fragrance. It is not overpowering in terms of its fruitiness. Most products by the brand tend to smell excessively fruity. This one is perfect for people who wish for a fruity smell, without it being overpoweringly sweet. The fragrance lasts for 4-5 hours and leaves behind a lingering trace of essence even when most of the fragrance is gone.
Overall, we loved the product!
- Subtle, amazing fragrance
- Hydrates dry skin
- Pretty packaging
- Slightly sticky
- Not at all easily available in India
Price: Approx. Rs 900 for 240 ml
Boldsky Rating: 4.5/5