- 6 hrs ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 9 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 10 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 12 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Miss World 2019: Miss Jamaica Toni-Ann Singh Wins The Crown; India's Suman Rao Is The 2nd Runner Up!
- Sports West Indies built credibility with T20 performance against India, will be a force to reckon with during WC: Brian Lara
- Technology Micromax Revenue From Sales Fall 45% To Rs. 2,368.79 Crore In FY19: Report
- News CAB protest: Violence in WB; curfew relaxed in parts of Assam, Meghalaya
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Lipstick is that one beauty product which can instantly brighten your face and give it a pop of colour. Unfortunately, it can also be really messy. We'll share a few tips for you to avoid your lipstick from getting anywhere near your teeth.
A lot of people face the problem of having lipstick all over themselves, and lipstick on the teeth is exceptionally disgusting. There are some super easy hacks and tricks to make sure that this doesn't happen at all. These easy hacks on how to avoid lipstick on teeth can be your true saviour.
We all love lipsticks and we shouldn't let something as tiny as this impact our decisions to put it on at all. This is a problem that mostly happens with darker shades of lipstick, mostly wine and red shades.
These two types happen to be universal favourites in terms of lip shades, so would you want something this small to keep you from using your favourite lip shade?
These hacks for lipstick stains on teeth will make sure that your lipstick not only stay away from your teeth, but also stay intact all day long. Keep reading to find out more.
1. Use A Matte Lipstick: Matte lipsticks don't transfer easily. So, it is best to stay away from cream or satin-based lipsticks if you face this problem a lot.
2. Liquid Matte: Liquid matte lipsticks are even better for this problem. These lipsticks go on glossy, but dry matte, and they would just not budge for the entire day.
3. Tissue Trick: Put a tissue paper between your lips to get rid of any lipstick that has gotten inside the rim of your mouth. This prevents the lipstick from staining your teeth.
4. Finger Trick: Insert any finger into your mouth after you apply the lipstick. This helps the residue lipstick to come off on your finger. This is one tip that will help you keep your lipstick off your teeth for sure.
5. Scrub Your Lips: Make sure your lips are smooth and well scrubbed before you apply any lipstick. Rough application can lead to the lipstick bleeding and in turn staining the teeth.
6. Use A Lip Liner: A lip liner can help you draw the boundary of the place where you want the colour to be. This helps the colour stay in place and that is how easy it is to prevent lipstick from staining your teeth.
7. Use A Brush: A lip brush can help with a more precise application and help prevent the lipstick from getting on the inside of the mouth.