One of the essential step of cleansing is face washing. This is a very important step as it helps to remove the excess oil and dirt from our face. It helps in preventing acne formation.
In this article, we will share the important do's and don'ts of face wash. Follow these simple steps and make sure that your skin is always soft and smooth. Washing your face with the right face wash and scrubbing once in a week are the first rules that need to be followed.
From washing your face couple of times to how you wash it, along with the water that is being used, each factor plays a major role in having a beautiful skin.
Read on to know more about the various do's and don'ts that need to be followed.
Wash Your Hands First
Clean your hands well before you wash your face. The dirt and germs on your hands will come in contact with the skin and leave the bacteria to give rise to skin problems like acne. This is one of the do's that you have to follow.
Do Not Use Hot And Cold Water
Make sure you always use lukewarm water and not cold or hot water. The blood vessels and capillaries break when you use hot water. If you are trying to unclog your pores, then using cold water is not a good option.
Wash Face Twice Daily
In order to avoid acne and exfoliate the skin, wash your face twice in a day to avoid pimple breakouts. This helps in removing the excess oil built up on the face.
Never Scrub Hard
If you are planning to get rid of dead skin completely and you end up scrubbing your face hard, then it is a wrong way to get clear skin. The excess scrubbing makes your skin dry and opens pores which can lead to acne. Instead, do a gentle scrub once a week.
Remove Makeup First
If you think that washing your face will remove your makeup completely then you are wrong my friend. Use a makeup remover before you wash and cleanse your face. This helps you avoid extra scrubbing as well.
Wash Face After Cleansing Hair
After you wash your hair make sure you clean your face at least with some water as this helps to remove any dandruff or hair follicle that is stuck on your face. This is one of the most important step that we all need to follow.
Never Apply Moisturiser On Dry Skin
Applying moisturiser on dry skin will not work out as the moisture is not retained even after few applications. Instead, damp your skin and apply the moisturiser as it helps to retain the water.
These are seven different do's and don'ts that need to be followed when you wash your face. Do share your suggestions in the comment section below.
- Effective Face Masks For Whitening Facial Hair Naturally At Home
- Remove Acrylic Nail Paints At Home Easily With These Amazing Hacks
- Get Rid Of Pimples With These Awesome Toothpaste Hacks
- Worried About Smelly Hair? Try These Home Remedies
- Easy And Quick Hairstyles You Must Surely Try For Your Next Office Party
- Gift Yourself A Pearl Facial At Home Today Using These Tips
- Want To Treat Damaged Hair? Try Out These Amazing Hacks
- 10 Amazing Benefits Of Shea Butter You Probably Didn’t Know
- Got Sensitive Eyes & Skin? Try Out These Excellent Makeup Tips
- Make-up Ideas To Pair With Your Stunning Red Dress
- These Will Make Your Acne Worse
- Home Remedies To Dye Your Hair
- Tips And Tricks To Prevent Your Makeup From Getting Cakey