- Automobiles Kia Sonet Spied Testing — Launch Could Be Delayed
- Technology Best 17 inch Screen Laptops To Buy In India
- Movies Sushmita Sen To Make Acting Comeback And Digital Debut With Ram Madhvani’s Web Series Titled Aarya
- News UN Security Council to discuss COVID-19 pandemic in closed session today
- Sports Coronavirus: World Athletics suspends Olympics qualification period until December
- Finance Get Doorstep Delivery Of Cash From Your Bank A/c In Kerala From April 8 Amid Lockdown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In April
- Education CBSE Academic Calendar 2020-21 For Class 1 To 12
If you want to look beautiful, you can experiment with makeup for the eyes. Dramatic eye makeup ideas will help you look attractive.
Eyes are the part of your face where you can experiment with the makeup as much as you can. Makeup tips can be used to accentuate and highlight your eyes as much as possible.
This monsoon, you can look your best with dramatic eye makeup ideas. In this article, we will discuss some makeup tips for eyes.
The colour neon is trending. Do not use any eyeliner in this case. Just apply neon eye shadow on the eyelids and below the eye. You will make a grand neon entry.
Purple and black
Do you like to be the goth queen? Enhance your looks with a purple and black combination of eye shadows. Add fake eyelashes to increase its volume. Use a glittering mascara to give a shining appearance to your eyelashes. This is surely a dramatic eye makeup idea to go for.
Pink and yellow
Pink and yellow combination of eye shadows will give you a loud appearance. Use blue or green coloured eyeliner and mascara to make your eyes look colourful and appealing.
Are you an angel? You can make your eyes look angelic by using this dramatic eye makeup idea. Use a white eye shadow on both your upper and lower eyelid. Increase the volume of your eyelashes by using a thick black mascara and black eyeliner for the eyes.
Do not limit the eye shadows to the eyelids. You can apply makeup around the eyes too. This will make the eyes look bigger and loud. This makeup tip can be used with various colours, according to your choice and preferences.
The peacock eyes
Have you ever seen the feather of a peacock? To make your eyes look as beautiful as its feathers, use a stroke of dramatic eye makeup idea. Apply green, icy blue, brown and grey eye shadow on the eyelids. You must use a eyeliner of any of these colours and thicken your eyelashes for a dramatic eye makeup idea.
Use eye shadow that tapers at the end of eyelids to give your eyes a fish-like appearance.
The best way to make your eyes look attractive is by making it smoky. Use a black eyeliner, dark grey coloured eye shadow and apply a layer each on the particular region of the eyes. Now, apply one more coat of white on top of the eyelids. This is the best dramatic eye makeup ideas to go crazy for.
Use the colour black for both the eyeliner and eye shadows. It is one of the dramatic eye makeup ideas.