For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
- 6 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 9 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 10 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 10 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Aditya Roy Kapur Says Shooting For Malang Reminded Him Of His Younger Days In Goa
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
If you are one of those youngsters who would want to look like Alice Cullen or Victoria then here are some simple vampire make – up tips to get that stunning look.
- In order to look pale apply foundation which is lighter than your skin colour. Another way to look pale is you can apply sun screen to your skin. Also face powder is good, if any of these are not available.
- Make yourself look mawkish by using some dark make - up under your eyes. For this go for dark black or blue under eye make – up.
- Highlight your cheek bone with some dark blush. Emphasize it and showcase.
- For that unpropitious look use eyeliners to highlight your brows. Use dark lipstick, especially black or red.
- Go for good quality fangs, don't pick up those plastic or cheap quality ones, you can try custom – fit fangs.
- For the vampire like hair go for straight cut. You can even straighten your hair.
Now be ready to hit the streets with your vampire - look.
GET THE BEST BOLDSKY STORIES!
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Thursday, July 29, 2010, 17:12 [IST]