- Sports India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI, Live Score: Kohli & Co, Finch and band look for series win in Bengaluru
- News Anti-CAA: Blankets of protesting women snatched by police near Clock Tower in Lucknow
- Technology Indian IT Ministry Issues Social Media Guidelines For Account Identity Verification
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Pimples are the greatest enemy of girls. They try different home remedies or medicines to get rid of them. For a girl, her face is the most important factor. So she gets upset when pimples ruin her face.;
There are home remedies and certain medication to get rid of pimples but for a quick solution when you are set to head for a party, date or a wedding make – up is the only way to hide it.
The first and foremost tip before you apply anything to the area around the pimple is not use your finger while applying any cream. As finger might harm your skin and lead to skin infections.
Here are the make – up tips to hide your pimple :;
- Apply toner on your pimple using a cotton swab, before you apply any cream or skin care products on your face. Leave the toner for 5 minutes. It will remove the excess oil. ;
- Dab the concealer directly on the pimples. Make sure that you use a concealer that has anti-blemish ingredients such as bentonite and salicylic acid. These concealers will help in removing oil that clogs the pores. ;
- Leave the concealer for 2-5 minutes so that it will dry. Now use a make – up brush with a bit of concealer on it and apply it on your face to soften the edges and make the pimples look less obvious. ;
- Let the concealer dry well, leave it for 5 minutes. Then apply face powder using a powder brush. Don't opt for compact powder because the sponge that you use to apply compact powder will have a close contact on your face and this may redden or irritate your skin. ;
- If you have the habit of applying foundation. Then opt for foundation with yellow base. Because yellow can reduce the reddened effect. ;
Experts say that hiding your pimples using concealer or make – up is only a temporary or a quick solution. For a permanent solution it's advised to go for any pimple home remedies or medication.