For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
- Sports India’s first Global Sports Injury Conclave held in Bengaluru
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Massive Discounts on Budget Smartphones
- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
These steps can be followed to get a beautiful, glossed lips.
- Before you apply the lip gloss, apply a moisturiser or a lip balm to your lips this will help the lips to stay smooth and conditioned.
- Use a cotton swab and remove those excess dry skin from your lips.
- If you have the habit of using lip liner then line your lips before you apply the lip gloss. Lining your lips will give it a nice and defined look, it will also cover the flaws of your lips.
- While you pick your lip gloss to apply, make sure that the lip gloss's shade is similar to your lip colour, or else the gloss will look bad on your lips.
- When you apply the lip gloss make sure that you don't apply it thick, just glide it over your lips. If the lip gloss is with a squeezable tube then take a bit of the gloss on your forefinger and apply it across your lips using your finger. If the gloss is with a brush or a sponge, apply it by gliding the sponge or brush across your lips.
- Use either cotton swab or Q-tip to rub the extra lip gloss that has gone outside the edge of your lips.
- Make sure that you carry the lip gloss with yourself as you would need to apply it again if the gloss has gone off your lips.
As the saying goes a woman's smile is priceless, have that priceless, beautiful smile on you.
GET THE BEST BOLDSKY STORIES!
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Wednesday, September 15, 2010, 15:34 [IST]