For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
- 41 min ago Indoo Ki Jawani Trailer: From Ethnic To Western, Kiara Advani’s Fashionable Looks Decoded
- 1 hr ago American Music Awards 2020: The Divas Prove All That Glitters Is Also Silver With Silver Attire
- 2 hrs ago Dev Uthani Ekadashi 2020: Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- 3 hrs ago Best Beauty Moments From The American Music Awards 2020
- News Sedition case: Kangana Ranaut, sister Rangoli get interim protection from arrest
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 4: Jabardasth Avinash To Get Direct Ticket To Finale?
- Sports ICC unveils nominees for Player of the Decade: Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Ellyse Perry lead nominations
- Education Karnataka UG NEET Mock Allotment Result 2020 Released At Kea.Kar.Nic.In, Check Details Here
- Technology Vivo V2054A With Dual-Camera Setup Spotted On TENAA; Design Revealed
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Subscription Service Expands To New Cities: Here Are All Details
- Finance Elon Musk Becomes Second Richest Person In The World; Overtakes Bill Gates
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
These steps can be followed to get a beautiful, glossed lips.
- Before you apply the lip gloss, apply a moisturiser or a lip balm to your lips this will help the lips to stay smooth and conditioned.
- Use a cotton swab and remove those excess dry skin from your lips.
- If you have the habit of using lip liner then line your lips before you apply the lip gloss. Lining your lips will give it a nice and defined look, it will also cover the flaws of your lips.
- While you pick your lip gloss to apply, make sure that the lip gloss's shade is similar to your lip colour, or else the gloss will look bad on your lips.
- When you apply the lip gloss make sure that you don't apply it thick, just glide it over your lips. If the lip gloss is with a squeezable tube then take a bit of the gloss on your forefinger and apply it across your lips using your finger. If the gloss is with a brush or a sponge, apply it by gliding the sponge or brush across your lips.
- Use either cotton swab or Q-tip to rub the extra lip gloss that has gone outside the edge of your lips.
- Make sure that you carry the lip gloss with yourself as you would need to apply it again if the gloss has gone off your lips.
As the saying goes a woman's smile is priceless, have that priceless, beautiful smile on you.
GET THE BEST BOLDSKY STORIES!
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Wednesday, September 15, 2010, 15:34 [IST]