- Finance Bengaluru May See A Rise In Office Rentals, Mumbai, NCR To Be Stable
- Sports MotoGP Yearender 2020: Nine different winners and a new champion!
- News Hyderabad: Nagarjuna Sagar MLA Nomula Narsimhaiah passes away
- Technology FAU-G Pre-Registration Is Live In India: How To Pre-Register On Google Play Store
- Movies Kollywood 2020: Top 5 Videos That Stole Our Hearts This Year!
- Automobiles BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
Yashika Aannand is one of the most beautiful actresses we have in South Indian cinema. The actress, who has captured the hearts of her fans with her talent, often leaves everyone stunned with her dramatic make-up looks and extra-ordinary hairstyles. She has a number of photoshoots to her credit with different hairstyles.
Today, in this article, we are going to talk about her hairstyle from her latest shoot. She sported a heart-shaped black crop top and skirt and teamed it with neat and tidy side low side buns. Her hairstyle looked super cute and the diva gave us major hairstyle goals with it. If you are also willing to nail the similar hairstyle, take a look at the step-by-step procedure that will help you to recreate it perfectly.
What you need
• Detangler comb
• Rat-tailed comb
• Few hair ties
• Sectioning clips
• Hair spray
Steps to follow
• Comb your hair using the detangler comb to make sure that you don't have any tangles or knots in your hair.
• Now, with the sharp end of the rat-tailed comb, divide your hair into two sections from the middle. Clip one section of your hair using sectioning clip to prevent it from mixing with another section.
• Unclip any one section and make a side low ponytail. Tie it with a hair tie.
• Now, divide your ponytail into three equal strands. Start braiding the hair by crossing the right strand over the middle strand. Then cross the left strand over the middle strand.
• Once you reach the end, wrap it around the base of your ponytail in a spiral and secure it with a hair tie.
• Now, unclip the second section of your hair and repeat the process.
• Once your hairstyle is ready, apply some hair spray, to ensure that everything is set in place and will last till the end of the day.
So, are you ready to nail the similar hairstyle? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Yashika Aannand