- 6 hrs ago Healthy Foods To Eat During All The Three Trimesters
- 7 hrs ago Republic Day 2021: Inspiring Slogans And Quotes By Freedom Fighters
- 7 hrs ago Parineeti Chopra Slays Like A Boss In A Black Pantsuit And Makes A Powerful Statement
- 8 hrs ago Benefits Of Mindful Eating And Ways To Make Your Mealtime A Healthy And Rewarding Experience
- News Mood of The Nation: 73% polled Indians believe PM Modi handled Covid pandemic well
- Movies KBC 12: After Amitabh Bachchan's Request, Contestant Vivek Parihar And His Wife Get Transferred To Same City
- Education IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Released, Check RRB Office Assistant Prelims Result Link
- Sports IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals trade Robin Uthappa to Chennai Super Kings
- Finance RBI Imposes Rs 2 Crore Penalty On Standard Chartered Bank
- Technology Huawei Mate X2 Foldable Smartphone Launch Pegged For February; Full Specifications Leaked
- Automobiles Gemopai Opens Four New Dealerships In Andhra Pradesh & Telangana: Here Are All Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Bollywood actress Tara Sutaria has been making a lot of headlines these days. After impressing us with her hairstyle and make-up look on Diwali, the actress' looks from her recent photoshoot are doing rounds on the internet. Lately, Tara turned cover star for Elle India magazine's November 2020 issue and mesmerised us with her traditional looks. She not only flaunted many designer lehengas but also different types of hairstyles with her each outfit. From keeping it loose to tying it up in a bun, the diva showed off her different looks. We absolutely loved her all hairstyles but the one that stood up the most for us, was her teased updo. She teamed her this hairstyle with floral-patterned lehenga. Her hairstyle looked vintage and ideal for winter weddings. Hair artist Amit Thakur amazing created this hairstyle of Tara Sutaria and here's how you can nail it similarly.
What you need
• Detangler comb
• Small hair brush or small tail comb
• Bobby pins
• Hair ties
• Heat protectant spray
• Curling iron
• Sectioning clips
• Hair spray
Steps to follow
• Comb your hair using the detangler comb to make sure that you don't have any tangles or knots in your hair.
• Now, with the sharp end of tailed comb, divide your hair into two parts from the middle.
• Secure your front strands with sectioning clip to style your hairstyle with bangs later.
• Pick the crown section of your hair and using the small hair brush or small tail comb, tease your hair by combing it backwards until you have a bouffant.
• Giving it a shape of puff, secure it with bobby pins.
• Then, brush hair all the way back and gather it into a ponytail.
• Now, to create a bun, take hold of the pony, twist it around the rubber band and secure the bun with bobby pins.
• Now, pull strands of your hair from the front to give it a messy look.
• Unclip the front strands and curl them slightly with curling iron. This will give your messy updo a fabulous effect.
• But before using curling iron, make sure you make use of heat protectant spray.
• Once you are done, apply some hair spray to ensure that everything is set in place and will last till the end of the day.
So, are you ready to flaunt your hairstyle this wedding season? Let us know that in the comment section.
Cover Pic Credit: Tara Sutaria