- 1 hr ago Omicron: German Capital Berlin Turns Into COVID Hotspot
- 2 hrs ago Expert Opinion: Maharashtra's New Guidelines For Sensitive Handling Of Crimes Against Women & Children
- 9 hrs ago Greek Artist Alekos Fassianos Passes Away: Tribute
- 10 hrs ago What Is A Mucus Plug? What Does Losing Your Mucus Plug Mean During Pregnancy?
- Movies International Film Festival Of Kerala IFFK 2022 Postponed Due To COVID Surge
- Technology Amazon Great Republic Day Sale: Top Discount Offers On Intel Core i7 Laptops
- Sports Ben Stokes opts out of IPL 2022 auctions to stay fresh for English home summer: Reports
- Finance First IPO Of 2022 To Open On January 19, 2022: Know Key Points
- News I can beat up Modi: Congress leader's video kicks up controversy
- Education CBSE Science Challenge 2021-22 Announced For Students Of Class 8 To Class 10. Check Details Here
- Automobiles Citroen C3 Debuts In ‘Messi’ Land: India Launch Soon
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In West Bengal In Winter Of 2022
With Christmas 2020 just around the corner, the celebrations have already knocked the doors. From decorating Christmas trees to buying gifts for loved ones to taking active participation in fun activities, the preparations are in a full swing. However, due to coronavirus pandemic, this year the celebrations are going to be limited and so people are most definitely looking forward to make the celebrations digital, just like how the other events have been taking place. Coming to online celebrations, well, there are a lot of fun challenges going on social media, one can participate in to make their Christmas 2020 memorable.
One of the challenges has also been created by our Boldsky team. It was just a few days ago when we saw Bollywood actress and model Sunny Leone sporting a wig that was dyed in red colour and had cute doll-like front bangs. Her look gave us Christmas vibes and soon we gave our readers a creative idea to celebrate the fun festival with your best friend by throwing a challenge on them and asking them to nail it like Sunny by dyeing their hair red. But looks like, Bollywood singer Dhvani Bhanushali loved our fun challenge as she was recently seen nailing the red hair look.
Lately, Dhvani took to her Instagram feed to share a close up selfie picture, where she was seen flaunting her red highlighted hair. It was not a pure bright red but it was definitely a beautiful shade of red. The diva styled her hair with side-partition with curls. She even captioned her picture as, 'लाल हो गए बाल'. Coming to her full attire, well, the actress donned a crew-neck black T-shirt that featured white text prints. She accessorised her look with white pearls-detailed hoops.
On the make-up front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Dhvani slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, curled lashes, black eyeliner, and pink lip shade, spruced up her look.
We absolutely loved this new hair look of Dhvani Bhanushali. Are you also going to participate in this fun challenge by dyeing your red hair? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Dhvani Bhanushali
- make up tipsMerry Christmas! 8 Last-Minute Gift Ideas For The Beauty Lover In Your Life
- bollywood wardrobeChristmas 2020: Diana Penty And Priyanka Chopra Jonas Have Christmas Sweater Style Goals For Us
- bollywood wardrobeChristmas 2020: Hina Khan’s Red And White Kurta Set Is An Ideal Gift For Your Ethnic Lover Friend
- cakes bakesChristmas Recipes: How To Make Festive And Healthy Zucchini Cake Without Maida Or Sugar
- bollywood wardrobeChristmas 2020: Gift Your Little Sister This Cute Outfit And Hairbands Of Ananya Panday’s To Make Her Smile
- bollywood wardrobeChristmas 2020: Gift The Fashionista Of Your House A Sweater Dress Ft. Katrina Kaif And Mouni Roy
- fashion trendsChristmas 2020: If Your Special Lady Is Princess Diana’s Admirer, You’ve Got To Buy Her This Bag
- bollywood wardrobeTamannaah Bhatia’s Red Layered Gown Is Perfect As A Gift To Your Sweetheart On Christmas Date!
- make up tipsChallenge Your BFF To Nail It Like Sunny Leone This Christmas By Dyeing Their Hair Red!
- festivalsChristmas 2020: Traditions Related To This Festival And Symbols Attached To It
- decorChristmas 2020: Beautiful Home And Garden Decoration Ideas That You Can Try
- maincourseChristmas 2020: Main Course Recipes