- Movies Saif Ali Khan On His Role In Vikram Vedha Remake: It Will Be A Refreshing Change To Portray The Good Guy
- Automobiles Skoda Rapid Rider Variant Relaunched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.79 Lakh
- News Dominican Republic PM writes to Prime Minister Modi seeking assistance on vaccination
- Sports India vs Australia: Shocked Ponting could not comprehend how Indian 'A team' won series
- Technology Amazon Fire TV Offering Discounts On 14 OTT Subscriptions
- Finance Tata Communications Falls 8% Despite Reporting 5-Fold Jump In Q3 Profit
- Education HTET Result 2021: Check BSEH HTET Result 2020 Date And Iris Biometric Candidate List
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
With Christmas 2020 just around the corner, the celebrations have already knocked the doors. From decorating Christmas trees to buying gifts for loved ones to taking active participation in fun activities, the preparations are in a full swing. However, due to coronavirus pandemic, this year the celebrations are going to be limited and so people are most definitely looking forward to make the celebrations digital, just like how the other events have been taking place. Coming to online celebrations, well, there are a lot of fun challenges going on social media, one can participate in to make their Christmas 2020 memorable.
One of the challenges has also been created by our Boldsky team. It was just a few days ago when we saw Bollywood actress and model Sunny Leone sporting a wig that was dyed in red colour and had cute doll-like front bangs. Her look gave us Christmas vibes and soon we gave our readers a creative idea to celebrate the fun festival with your best friend by throwing a challenge on them and asking them to nail it like Sunny by dyeing their hair red. But looks like, Bollywood singer Dhvani Bhanushali loved our fun challenge as she was recently seen nailing the red hair look.
Lately, Dhvani took to her Instagram feed to share a close up selfie picture, where she was seen flaunting her red highlighted hair. It was not a pure bright red but it was definitely a beautiful shade of red. The diva styled her hair with side-partition with curls. She even captioned her picture as, 'लाल हो गए बाल'. Coming to her full attire, well, the actress donned a crew-neck black T-shirt that featured white text prints. She accessorised her look with white pearls-detailed hoops.
On the make-up front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Dhvani slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, curled lashes, black eyeliner, and pink lip shade, spruced up her look.
We absolutely loved this new hair look of Dhvani Bhanushali. Are you also going to participate in this fun challenge by dyeing your red hair? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Dhvani Bhanushali