- 2 hrs ago Bigg Boss 16 ‘Circus Theme’ House Reflects Bold Colours, Effervescent Patterns, And Eclectic Vibe
- 4 hrs ago Nobel Prize For Literature: French Writer Annie Ernaux Wins Award
- 4 hrs ago Amazon Great Indian Festival: Breathe Easy, This Sale Season: Upto 40% Off On Air Purifier
- 4 hrs ago Karva Chauth 2022: Alia Bhatt To Katrina Kaif, Red Ethnic Outfit Ideas From Bollywood Divas
- News Gambia urgently recalls India-made cough syrups blamed for 66 child deaths
- Sports ISL 2022-23: Kerala Blasters vs East Bengal; Preview, Kick-off time, Live telecast and Live Streaming details
- Finance How To Recover Money Transferred At Wrong UPI Address?
- Movies Goodbye Movie Review: Big B-Rashmika Mandanna's Film Gets Its Emotions Right Despite Few 'Hics' On The Way
- Automobiles New Ola Electric Scooter Incoming: Will Be Launched Around Diwali & Priced At Around Rs 80,000
- Technology Redmi Pad Review: Redefining Budget Tablet Category
- Education Jamia Millia Islamia launches new MSc Virology program: know details and how to apply
- Travel Sahara Desert: Largest Hot Desert in The World
The hair length, long or short, does it matter? Well, the answer is strictly preferential. For some, sporting long tresses is a matter of pride and for others keeping it short makes for comfort. There are times when Bollywood beauties like Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, and others have flaunted short hairstyles that read chic and glamorous!
Be it a blunt cut, classic bob, or a pixie cut; short hairdos look trendy, and low-maintenance, and don't have the issue of tangled locks. What's more? A short hairstyle makes an ideal option to beat the heat!
If chopping your locks short has been on your mind for some time now then follow this short hairstyle guide approved by the B-Town divas:
Deepika Padukone’s Short Blunt Lob
A lob aka long bob is a variation of the typical bob cut. The hair length for the same could be anywhere between a bob cut to shoulder length. Deepika Padukone's short blunt bob is ideal for those who are not ready for a super short hairdo and want to keep additional hair length to either keep it open or tie it with a scrunchie!
For a sleek, wet hairdo like Dippy, apply a hair gel or spray to keep the tresses in place!
Priyanka Chopra’s Wavy Curtain Bangs
Global star PC is a huge inspiration in all terms possible, including her chic hairdos. Scroll through PC's Insta and you will find that, she loves flaunting wavy curtain bangs. Ideal for short or mid-length hairstyles, you can achieve wavy curtain hair with rollers or a curler. Side, full, or parted bangs, take the stylist's help to your hairdo look appropriate.
Go for highlights to add more interest to the wavy curtain bangs. You can go for a length depending upon your choice, facial features, and structure!
Yami Gautam’s Messy Chopped Bob
The messy chopped bob cut should appear lived-in and casual. You can go for slight waves like Yami or opt for curls at the ends to create texture and volume with hairspray or heat products. If thinking of colouring the stylish choppy bob, go for a soft balayage!
Sonali Bendre’s Chic Pixie
Sonali's chic pixie cut denotes a short hairstyle that is suitable for women of all ages. The short hairdo appears light, trendy, and super easy to manage. A pixie cut helps contour your features and adds volume to your hair. Those who don't have additional spare time to dedicate to different hairdos every single day can consider this trendy short hairstyle!
Trim the short tresses every 5 weeks to avoid the flatness on the crown area. You can go for side bangs or wavy ends for that additional edgy appeal!
Mandira Bedi’s Short Crop Cut
Actress and TV host, Mandira Bedi has been sporting a short bob for quite some time now. And looks like, the diva is not in the mood to change her hairdo anytime soon. Plus, we admit that it suits her eccentric personality!
Her short-crop hairdo with long bangs is a chic upgradation to the regular short bob. With highlights, the short hairstyle can be elevated further. Plus it gives a style statement of a cropped bob being a suitable choice for traditional and western attire.
Sayani Gupta’s Side Part Blunt Lob
If you are ready for extra chic and edgy hairdo, look no further than Sayani's deep side part blunt lob. It's a perfect hairdo choice for those who are proud of their chiseled facial structure and features. Also, the side partition style can add a much-needed change if you always parted hair in the middle or kept it sleek with no partition.
You can elevate this chic short hairstyle with a few highlights or colour it completely!
Sanya Malhotra’s Curly Short Locks
The common hairdo cliché concerning curly hairs goes something like this - Curly hairs are so unmanageable. You can't really style them in any way. Well, Sanya's curly short locks break this monotonous hair styling comment for good!
Those blessed with stunning curly locks can chop it off to the shoulder or even shorter length. And those with straight short hair can try short curly waves by either curling them completely or opting for slight curls or waves at the ends!
- bollywood wardrobeDeepika Padukone’s Nomad-Inspired Louis Vuitton Look At The Paris Fashion Week 2022
- bollywood wardrobeBoF 500 Gala Paris: Deepika Padukone, Kylie Jenner, Jared Leto, And Others Dazzle At Fashion Event
- hair careDeepika Padukone Haircare Tips: Simple Coconut Oil Massage Is THE Solution For Dry, Weak Hair
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2022 Day 9: Deepika Padukone To Sara Ali Khan, Pink Navratri Outfit Ideas From Bollywood Divas
- make up tipsDeepika Padukone To Sonam Kapoor, Office Makeup Looks To Learn From Bollywood Beauties
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2022 Day 4: Deepika Padukone To Alia Bhatt, Yellow Navratri Outfit Inspirations From Bollywood Divas
- make up tipsDeepika Padukone's Lipstick Looks That Are Chic And Stylish
- bollywood wardrobeDeepika Padukone To Anushka Sharma, Celebs Who Aced Gender Fluid Fashion Trend
- hair careDeepika Padukone To Kareena Kapoor Khan, Learn To Replicate Their Rope Braid Ponytail Hairdo
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon, Deepika Padukone, Janhvi Kapoor, Alia Bhatt: Ace The Art Of Colour Blocking Like B-Town Divas
- hair careDeepika Padukone, Sonam Kapoor, Alia Bhatt: Hair Bun Variations Of These 6 Divas You Must Try
- womenGanesh Chaturthi: Kriti Sanon, Deepika Padukone, Tamannaah - Celeb Inspired Traditional Wear Ideas For Women