- 5 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- 5 hrs ago Try This Easy-To-Make Raj Kachori Recipe
- 6 hrs ago Gauahar Khan And Zaid Darbar Flaunt Ethnic Outfits As Gauahar Announces Her Wedding Date
- 7 hrs ago Peppermint Tea: Health Benefits And How To Make
- News Vaccine 1st puts spotlight on German pharma company BioNTech
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan's COP Film: The Location Hunt Is Progressing!
- Education Career Point Star Scholarship 2020: Check Registration And Exam Pattern
- Sports India vs Australia: Switch-hit is within laws, part of game's evolution: Maxwell
- Finance Nearly 40 Small And Midcap Stock Ideas To Create Wealth In The Long Term
- Technology Excitel Revises Broadband Plans; Offering High Speed At Rs. 50
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
- Automobiles Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
Dandruff is one of the most common hair-related issues and causes dry and flaky skin on the scalp. Not taking proper care of the condition can even lead to worse conditions like itching, scalp inflammation and hair fall.
Though there are many anti-dandruff shampoos available in the market that claim to treat dandruff, they might not be completely effective as compared to natural ingredients. Today we'll have a look at how ginger can help in treating dandruff.
How Is Ginger Good For Dandruff?
The antiseptic properties of ginger help in treating dandruff effectively by getting rid of infections and fungus on the scalp. It also increases the blood circulation on the scalp. One of the main reasons for dandruff is the imbalance in pH. Ginger balances the pH of the scalp that ultimately helps in hair growth.
Ginger And Coconut Oil
1 tbsp ginger juice
1 tsp coconut oil
Take a fresh piece of ginger and crush it to take out the juice. Slightly heat the coconut oil and mix it with the ginger juice. Apply this mixture on your scalp and leave it on for 40 minutes. After that wash it off with a mild shampoo. You can repeat this remedy twice a week for better results.
Ginger And Olive Oil
1 tbsp grated ginger
1 tbsp olive oil
Grate a piece of ginger and mix it with olive oil. Apply this on your scalp and gently massage for about 5 minutes in a circular motion. Leave it on for 30 minutes and then rinse it off with normal water. Use a mild shampoo to wash it off. Repeat this remedy at least thrice a week.
Ginger And Lemon
1 tbsp ginger juice
1 tbsp lemon
In a bowl add ginger juice and squeeze in a few drops of lemon juice. Mix both the ingredients well. Apply this mixture on your scalp and hair and leave it on for 15-20 minutes. After 20 minutes rinse it off with lukewarm water. Repeat this remedy on a regular basis for better results.
Ginger And Rosewater
Mix together equal parts of ginger juice and rose water depending on the length of your hair. Add this to water. Use this water to rinse your hair. You can use this remedy 2-3 times in a week.
Ginger And Onion
First cut a piece of fresh ginger and put it in a blender. Cut a medium-sized onion into small pieces and add it to the blender. Blend both the ingredients well to make a paste. Start applying this paste on your scalp and hair. After leaving it on for 30-40 minutes rinse it off with warm water. You can also use garlic instead of onion if you want.
Ginger And Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar
All you need to do is to mix a part of ginger powder in 3 parts of apple cider vinegar. After thoroughly mixing it, apply this on your scalp and leave it on for 10 minutes. After that rinse it off with a mild shampoo. If you repeat this at least once in a week it will help in getting rid of dandruff effectively.
Ginger And Beetroot
1 tbsp ginger juice
1 tbsp beetroot juice
A few drops of lemon juice
In a clean bowl mix together beetroot juice, ginger juice and a few drops of lemon juice. Apply this on your scalp and hair and leave it on for 40 minutes and rinse it off with normal water and a mild sulphate-free shampoo. Repeat this 2 times in a week for better results.