- News APPSC Result 2019 for Forest Range Officers: Links to check cut off marks
- Technology Honor Smartphones With 6GB RAM Available In India Right Now
- Movies Gaddalakonda Ganesh Twitter Review: Here’s What Fans Feel About Varun Tej’s Movie
- Sports MotoGP Raceweek: Quartararo targets first win after San Marino heartbreak
- Automobiles 2020 Mahindra XUV500 Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Delhi Police Launches App To Pay Traffic Challan, File FIR
- Education HSSC Exam Date Announced For November 2019 To March 2020
- Travel Manali: A Snow Destination For You To Be This Winter
Hair fall is a very common hair care issue that we all face in pour daily life. Sometimes growing our hair might also be seem to be a big task. Hair fall can be due to several factors like pollution, change in lifestyle and even hormonal imbalances. As a results of this it causes other hair related issues like dandruff, breakage, split ends, etc., that ultimately leads to hair fall.
There are wide range of products available in the market that can treat these issues. But all these products are infused with chemicals that can lead to further hair damage. Therefor it is safer to go for alternate home remedies.
Did you know that cayenne pepper can help in boosting hair growth? Surprised, isn't it?
The capsaicin in cayenne pepper helps in stimulating hair growth. When used topically it can also help in giving a shiny and smooth hair.
Now let us see how to use cayenne pepper for growing hair. Read on.
Olive Oil And Cayenne Pepper
- 1 cup olive oil
- 5-6 cayenne pepper
How to do
- First you need to chop the cayenne pepper into small pieces.
- Add it to olive oil. Store this in a cool place for about 10-15 days.
- After few days strain the oil and separate the pepper.
- Take a few drops of this oil and start applying it on your hair and scalp form the roots to the tips of the hair. Leave it on for about an hour.
- Later rinse it off using a mild shampoo. Follow this remedy at least thrice in a week.
Castor Oil And Cayenne Pepper
- 1 cup castor oil
- 2 tbsp ground cayenne pepper
How to do
- All you need is to mix together castor oil and cayenne pepper in a jar.
- Store this oil in a cool place and away from the sunlight for almost 2 weeks.
- Later take a tbsp of oil and apply it on your scalp and hair.
- Let it sit for 30 to 40 minutes and wash it off in a mild shampoo. You can follow this 3-4 times in a week.
Apple Cider Vinegar And Cayenne Extract
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 drops of cayenne extract
How to do
- In a clean bowl mix together apple cider vinegar and cayenne extract.
- Apply this on your scalp and hair. Massage in a circular motion with the help of your fingertips.
- Leave the mixture on for few minutes and later rinse it off using normal water. Repeating this remedy once or twice a week can give you the desired results.
Coconut Oil And Cayenne Pepper
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp cayenne powder
How to do
- First mix together coconut oil and cayenne powder and store it in a glass jar.
- Make sure that you store it in a cool place away from the sunlight for about 2 weeks.
- Take a few drops of this oil on your hair and start applying it on your hair and scalp.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes and wash it off in mild shampoo.