- 7 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2021: Aditi Rao Hydari Will Inspire You To Keep It Simple And Not Deck Up Too Much!
- 10 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Would Make You Want To Up Your Street-Style Wardrobe With Pink Outfits
- 10 hrs ago Dhaakad Promotions: Kangana Ranaut Looks Straight Out From The 60s Era In Her Yellow And Black Plaid Dress
- 11 hrs ago Happy Valmiki Jayanti 2021: Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Images, Facebook And Whatsapp Status
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 13: Mohit Kumar Joshi Wasn’t Able To Answer THIS Rs 12.5 Lakh Question, Can You?
- Technology Google Tensor Processor Powering The Pixel 6 Series Explained
- News Ex-Punjab CM Amarinder Singh to launch his own political party, 'hopeful of seat arrangement' with BJP
- Sports Sindhu should prioritise winning All England title: Padukone
- Finance India's Gold Demand Subdued In 2021, Drivers Of Gold Demand: WGC
- Automobiles Tata Punch Launched: Variant-Wise Features And Price
- Education TS Intermediate 1st Year Hall Ticket 2021 Released At tsbie.cgg.gov.in, Here’s How To Download
- Travel Tamil Nadu's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Baldness is mainly of two types. One is male pattern baldness and the other is female pattern baldness. In the first one, you generally see receding hairlines around the crown area whereas the latter is mainly in the centre of the scalp.
Whatever be the reason behind the bald patches, it is possible to regrow hair on these areas through some simple natural methods. The main ingredient used in the below remedies is castor oil. We all know that castor oil has the ability to strengthen the hair follicles and regrow the hair. Castor oil also has antibacterial and antifungal properties that help in treating any scalp infections that could be the cause of bald patches.
Now let us see how to use castor oil in treating bald patches effectively.
Castor Oil And Almond Oil
Rich in vitamin E, almond oil helps in strengthening the hair follicles. When mixed with castor oil it works effectively in treating baldness.
- Castor oil
- Almond oil
How to do
Mix together equal amount of castor oil and almond oil depending on the length of the hair. Apply this mixture on your hair and scalp. Gently massage with the help of your fingertips for 3-5 minutes. Wait for about 30 minutes and wash it off with normal water. You can also keep it overnight if it is convenient for you.
Castor Oil And Lemon Essential Oil
Lemon essential oil, when combined with castor oil, helps in treating the baldness to a great extent.
- 8 tbsp castor oil
- 1 tbsp lemon essential oil
How to do
All you need to do is mix together castor oil and lemon essential oil. Transfer it into a bottle and you can store it in a cool place. Whenever you use it, take some of this mixture in your hands and gently massage on your hair and scalp for 2 minutes. You can leave this on for another 30 minutes or an hour. If possible cover your hair with a shower cap and later wash it off with cold water. You can repeat this process on a daily basis for best results.
Castor Oil And Coconut Oil
Coconut oil has fatty acids that help in strengthening the roots of the hair and promoting hair growth.
- 3 tbsp castor oil
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
How to do
In a bowl, mix together castor oil and coconut oil. You can also add a few drops of essential oil of your choice like lavender, rosemary, etc. Pour the mixture into a bottle and you can use it whenever you want. Before using it rub the oil between your palms to warm it and then apply it on your scalp and hair. After a few minutes, you can wash it off with normal water using a mild sulfate-free shampoo.
Castor Oil And Hibiscus Petals
Rich in amino acids, castor oil helps in strengthening the roots of the hair and keeping the hair healthy.
- Castor oil
- Olive oil
- Hibiscus petals
How to do
First, combine equal parts of olive oil and castor oil. Heat them in a pan and add a handful of hibiscus petals into it and heat them together. After a few minutes strain the mixture and allow it to cool. You can store it in a bottle and place it in a cool place. Apply this on your bald patches and leave it on for a few minutes. Cover your hair with a warm towel. Follow this process three times a week.