- 53 min ago Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- 10 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 11 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 11 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 104: Patna Pirates vs Haryana Steelers: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- News Watch: Excitement at NRG stadium for ‘Howdy Modi' ahead of PM's arrival
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Baldness is mainly of two types. One is male pattern baldness and the other is female pattern baldness. In the first one, you generally see receding hairlines around the crown area whereas the latter is mainly in the centre of the scalp.
Whatever be the reason behind the bald patches, it is possible to regrow hair on these areas through some simple natural methods. The main ingredient used in the below remedies is castor oil. We all know that castor oil has the ability to strengthen the hair follicles and regrow the hair. Castor oil also has antibacterial and antifungal properties that help in treating any scalp infections that could be the cause of bald patches.
Now let us see how to use castor oil in treating bald patches effectively.
Castor Oil And Almond Oil
Rich in vitamin E, almond oil helps in strengthening the hair follicles. When mixed with castor oil it works effectively in treating baldness.
- Castor oil
- Almond oil
How to do
Mix together equal amount of castor oil and almond oil depending on the length of the hair. Apply this mixture on your hair and scalp. Gently massage with the help of your fingertips for 3-5 minutes. Wait for about 30 minutes and wash it off with normal water. You can also keep it overnight if it is convenient for you.
Castor Oil And Lemon Essential Oil
Lemon essential oil, when combined with castor oil, helps in treating the baldness to a great extent.
- 8 tbsp castor oil
- 1 tbsp lemon essential oil
How to do
All you need to do is mix together castor oil and lemon essential oil. Transfer it into a bottle and you can store it in a cool place. Whenever you use it, take some of this mixture in your hands and gently massage on your hair and scalp for 2 minutes. You can leave this on for another 30 minutes or an hour. If possible cover your hair with a shower cap and later wash it off with cold water. You can repeat this process on a daily basis for best results.
Castor Oil And Coconut Oil
Coconut oil has fatty acids that help in strengthening the roots of the hair and promoting hair growth.
- 3 tbsp castor oil
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
How to do
In a bowl, mix together castor oil and coconut oil. You can also add a few drops of essential oil of your choice like lavender, rosemary, etc. Pour the mixture into a bottle and you can use it whenever you want. Before using it rub the oil between your palms to warm it and then apply it on your scalp and hair. After a few minutes, you can wash it off with normal water using a mild sulfate-free shampoo.
Castor Oil And Hibiscus Petals
Rich in amino acids, castor oil helps in strengthening the roots of the hair and keeping the hair healthy.
- Castor oil
- Olive oil
- Hibiscus petals
How to do
First, combine equal parts of olive oil and castor oil. Heat them in a pan and add a handful of hibiscus petals into it and heat them together. After a few minutes strain the mixture and allow it to cool. You can store it in a bottle and place it in a cool place. Apply this on your bald patches and leave it on for a few minutes. Cover your hair with a warm towel. Follow this process three times a week.