- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- News NCW slams notice to Vivek Oberoi over 'distasteful' Salman-Aishwarya meme
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Movies When This Popular Actor Found Himself In A Soup Due To His 'Hot Jalebi' Remark About Anushka Shetty
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Technology Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
When your hair is exposed to sunlight or if it undergoes several chemical treatments like straightening, rebonding, smoothening, blow dry, etc., it can definitely lead to dry hair. Your hair becomes more frizzy than your usual texture and becomes unmanageable.
In order to avoid that you need to take proper care of your hair. In this article, we'll be discussing a DIY remedy using aloe vera and almond oil for dry hair. Let us see how to prepare this DIY hair mask.
DIY Overnight Aloe Vera And Honey Mask For Dry Hair
What you'll need?
- 2 tbsp aloe vera gel
- 2-3 vitamin E capsules
- 1 tsp almond oil
- A few drops of lemon juice
How to prepare?
Take a clean glass bowl. Add fresh aloe vera gel into it. If fresh aloe vera is not available then you can use the ready-made aloe vera gel. Take out the vitamin E oil from the capsule and pour it in the bowl. Next, add the almond oil and squeeze a few drops of fresh lemon juice. Divide your hair into sections and start covering your hair with this mask from the roots till the tip of your hair. Once the entire hair is covered in this tie your hair into a bun and you can cover it with a shower cap and leave it overnight. Next day morning thoroughly wash your hair with a mild shampoo followed by a conditioner.
Benefits Of Aloe Vera Gel
This plant has been used since ages in beauty regimes. It helps in protecting the hair and also gives a smooth texture to the hair. Also, aloe vera helps in keeping both the hair and the scalp hydrated and moisturised throughout.
Benefits Of Almond Oil
Rich in magnesium, almond oil helps in making your hair smooth and soft. It prevents the thinning of the hair and will promote hair growth. Also, the anti-inflammatory properties of almond oil will treat any inflammation on the scalp caused due to dandruff and other infections. You can simply massage your hair with some almond oil regularly for healthy and lustrous hair.
Benefits Of Vitamin E Oil
Rich in antioxidants, vitamin E oil will help in rejuvenating the hair and helps in maintaining strong and healthy hair. It will also improve blood circulation and will eventually help in growing the hair. If regularly used, it will treat brittle hair and prevent breakage.
Benefits Of Lemon Juice
Rich in Vitamin C lemon helps in improving the collagen and boosting the hair growth. It helps in strengthening the hair follicles and will reduce hair fall. The antifungal properties in lemon helps in treating dandruff and dry scalp.