- 43 min ago To Fast Or Not To Fast! A Nutritionist’s View On Fasting, Its Benefits And Side Effects
- 3 hrs ago Excited For Bigg Boss 14? Well, Gauahar Khan’s Powder Blue Gown From The Promo Will Excite You More!
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2020
- 15 hrs ago ICW 2020: JJ Valaya’s Gorgeous Ottoman-inspired Outfits Are A Break From Minimalism
- Sports Devdutt Padikkal story: 'You are in the playing XI' When Virat Kohli left young RCB batsman nervous
- Movies Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke: Disappointed With The Show Going Off-Air, Fan Slits Wrist
- News With a scathing attack at the UN, India takes on Pakistan
- Technology OnePlus Nord Vs Samsung Galaxy M51: Is The Monster Worth The Hype?
- Finance Vodafone Idea Slips 7% On Reports That It May Need To Pay 10% AGR Dues By Mar
- Automobiles Tesla Likely To Establish A Research Centre In Bengaluru: Read More To Find Out
- Education CBSE Class 12 Compartment Exam Date 2020 Schedule
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
When your hair is exposed to sunlight or if it undergoes several chemical treatments like straightening, rebonding, smoothening, blow dry, etc., it can definitely lead to dry hair. Your hair becomes more frizzy than your usual texture and becomes unmanageable.
In order to avoid that you need to take proper care of your hair. In this article, we'll be discussing a DIY remedy using aloe vera and almond oil for dry hair. Let us see how to prepare this DIY hair mask.
DIY Overnight Aloe Vera And Honey Mask For Dry Hair
What you'll need?
- 2 tbsp aloe vera gel
- 2-3 vitamin E capsules
- 1 tsp almond oil
- A few drops of lemon juice
How to prepare?
Take a clean glass bowl. Add fresh aloe vera gel into it. If fresh aloe vera is not available then you can use the ready-made aloe vera gel. Take out the vitamin E oil from the capsule and pour it in the bowl. Next, add the almond oil and squeeze a few drops of fresh lemon juice. Divide your hair into sections and start covering your hair with this mask from the roots till the tip of your hair. Once the entire hair is covered in this tie your hair into a bun and you can cover it with a shower cap and leave it overnight. Next day morning thoroughly wash your hair with a mild shampoo followed by a conditioner.
Benefits Of Aloe Vera Gel
This plant has been used since ages in beauty regimes. It helps in protecting the hair and also gives a smooth texture to the hair. Also, aloe vera helps in keeping both the hair and the scalp hydrated and moisturised throughout.
Benefits Of Almond Oil
Rich in magnesium, almond oil helps in making your hair smooth and soft. It prevents the thinning of the hair and will promote hair growth. Also, the anti-inflammatory properties of almond oil will treat any inflammation on the scalp caused due to dandruff and other infections. You can simply massage your hair with some almond oil regularly for healthy and lustrous hair.
Benefits Of Vitamin E Oil
Rich in antioxidants, vitamin E oil will help in rejuvenating the hair and helps in maintaining strong and healthy hair. It will also improve blood circulation and will eventually help in growing the hair. If regularly used, it will treat brittle hair and prevent breakage.
Benefits Of Lemon Juice
Rich in Vitamin C lemon helps in improving the collagen and boosting the hair growth. It helps in strengthening the hair follicles and will reduce hair fall. The antifungal properties in lemon helps in treating dandruff and dry scalp.