- Movies Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas To Make Bollywood Debut Soon; Official Announcement Is On The Way!
- Sports India vs Australia | Natarajan added to ODI squad as Saini's back-up; Ishant Sharma ruled out of Test series
- Finance Wockhardt Jumps 48.2% In 8 Days; Here's Why You Should Stay Away From The Stock
- News Farmers attacked us, we acted with restraint: Haryana Police chief
- Automobiles 2021 Kawasaki Z H2 SE Globally Unveiled: The Japenese Supercharged Naked Becomes More Serious
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
- Technology Airtel, Reliance Jio, Vi Work From Plans That Offer Data Up To 100GB
- Education CSEET Result 2020: ICSI Releases CS Executive Entrance Test CSEET November 2020 Result
Got rough hair that looks unappealing and ruins your entire look? If so, then do read on, as today we'll let you know about certain natural ways in which you can effectively soften rough hair.
Before we let you know about the treatment, let us look at some of the factors that cause this hair problem. Not conditioning your hair regularly, over-washing your hair, using chemical-infused hair care products, exposure to harmful UV rays are some of the factors that can leave your hair feeling rough and brittle.
And, when it comes to treating rough hair, there are very few hair care ingredients that work as magically well as egg white does. Packed with proteins and antioxidants, egg white can effectively soften rough hair and also make it appear healthy and glossy.
Here, we've listed some of the best egg white hair masks that you can use for treating rough hair. Easy-to-prepare and inexpensive, these hair masks are far better than commercial hair care products that do more harm than good.
Weekly application of any of the below-stated hair masks can help you achieve flaunt-worthy tresses. Take a look at these masks, here:
1. Egg White - Olive Oil + Jojoba Essential Oil
Combine an egg white with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 4-5 drops of jojoba essential oil. Spread the mask all over your scalp and tresses. Cover your head with a shower cap and leave the mask on for an hour. Use tepid water and a herbal shampoo to wash off the residue.
2. Egg White + Almond Oil
Take a bowl, put an egg white in it and add 2 teaspoons of almond oil to it. Smear the resulting material onto your scalp area and leave it there for an hour before washing it off with lukewarm water and your regular shampoo.
3. Egg White + Apple Cider Vinegar
Just mix an egg white with 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and slather the resulting material all over your scalp and tresses. For an hour, just sit back and let the mask work its wonders. Later on, use tepid water and your regular shampoo to wash off the residue from your head.
4. Egg White + Honey
Take a glass bowl, put an egg white and 3 teaspoons of organic honey in it. Stir for a while to properly mix the ingredients. Once done, massage the blend all over your scalp area and leave it there for an hour. Wash it off with your regular shampoo and tepid water.
5. Egg White + Glycerin
Merge an egg white with 1 teaspoon of glycerin. Put the material all over your scalp area and let it dry for 40-45 minutes. Afterwards, use your favourite shampoo and lukewarm water to wash off the residue.
6. Egg White + Aloe Vera Gel
Prepare this next mask by mixing an egg white with 2-3 tablespoons of aloe vera gel. Put the concoction all over your scalp and let it dry for a good 40-45 minutes, prior to washing it off with lukewarm water and your regular shampoo.
7. Egg White + Green Tea
Brew a cup of unsweetened green tea and mix it with an egg white. Massage the material all over your scalp and let it sit there for a good 40-45 minutes before rinsing it off with lukewarm water.
8. Egg White + Vitamin E Oil
Extract the oil from 2 vitamin E capsules and combine it with an egg white. Apply the resulting mask to your scalp area as well as the tips of your tresses. Post keeping the mask on for 40 minutes, wash if off with your regular shampoo and lukewarm water.