- 2 hrs ago Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago 9 Things People With Oily Skin Should Never Do
- 7 hrs ago Hina Khan Shows Us Her Evolved Fashion Sensibility With This Sculptural Gown At Cannes 2019
- 7 hrs ago Cannes Diary 2019: Diana Penty Sticks To The Roots With Her Impeccable Sculptural Sari
- Sports BREAKING NEWS: Kompany leaving Manchester City after 11 years
- News Violence, clashes mar polling yet again in Bengal, Supriyo blames Mamata
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections 10 Days: Mahesh Babu’s Movie Continues To Rake In The Moolah
- Technology How to hide and encrypt your files on any OnePlus smartphone using Lockbox
- Automobiles Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Who doesn't love long and strong hair? It is something that every woman dreams of. But growing healthy hair is not as easy as it looks. You need to give special care to your hair so that it grows faster and the thickness is maintained.
It is possible to grow healthy hair with the help of natural ingredients easily available at home. This time it is nothing but a natural home-made mask for faster hair growth using cucumber. We all the know the health benefits that cucumber has and therefore, we make it a point to include it in our diet. But did you know that cucumber can also help in stimulating the hair growth?
Cucumber Hair Mask
What you'll need?
- 1 small cucumber
- 5-6 tbsp yogurt
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
How to do?
First, peel off the cucumber and cut it into small pieces. Put them in a blender. Add plain yogurt, apple cider vinegar and olive oil into it and blend all the ingredients well until you get a creamy paste. Apply this paste on your hair and scalp. Make sure that you cover the roots and tips of the hair completely with this pack. Then massage gently with your fingertips for 5-10 minutes. Let the mask stay for about 20-30 minutes. You can wash it off using normal water and a mild sulphate free shampoo.
Benefits of Cucumber
Vitamins A, C and silica help in promoting the hair growth. Also, with its alkaline minerals properties, it helps in soothing the scalp and helps in healing any kind of inflammation on the scalp. Rich in potassium and sulfur, cucumber is the best remedy to stop hair fall and promote hair growth.
Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is now being widely used on skin and hair for enhancing beauty. The acidic properties in apple cider vinegar help in treating itchy and dry scalp which can be the cause of hair fall. Also, massaging your hair with apple cider vinegar will help with the circulation of blood and stimulate hair growth.
Benefits Of Olive Oil
The moisturising properties of olive oil can help in nourishing and deep conditioning the scalp that helps in stopping dandruff from occurring. This will ultimately reduce hair fall since dandruff can be one of its causes. If used regularly, it also helps in preventing split ends and hair breakage.
Benefits Of Yogurt
Yogurt helps in nourishing the hair strands and thus prevents hair breakage. The lactic acid in yogurt helps in clearing out any scalp damage and deeply cleanses the scalp thus making your hair strong and healthy. When used as a mask, it also helps in giving a soft and smooth hair.