- 15 min ago How Zodiac Signs React Differently When They Hate Someone
- 2 hrs ago Kerala's Athirappilly Forest Region Reports Outbreak Of Anthrax
- 3 hrs ago Covid-19 Vaccine Protects People Of All Sizes: Lancet Study
- 3 hrs ago Doctors' Day 2022: Facts About Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy, On Whose Behalf India Celebrates National Doctors' Day
- Education CMI Result 2022 Declared for B.Sc Courses: Check Scorecard, Cut Off & Merit List at www.cmi.ac.in
- Travel The Spanish Badlands: Baddest Of The Badlands
- News Spread of Radicalisation in Rajasthan linked to the rise in foreign funded Mosques at Pakistan border
- Automobiles MG Motor June 2022 Sales - Y-o-Y Growth Of 26.56%
- Movies Gauahar Khan Reveals She Lost Danny Boyle’s Slumdog Millionaire Due To Her Good Looks; Read Statement
- Finance SBI's gold loan portfolio crosses, Rs 1 lakh crore-mark
- Technology Flipkart Big Bachat Dhamaal Sale: Discounts On Earbuds, Smartwatches, And Other Electronics Accessories
- Sports Corentin Tolisso returns to Lyon on five-year deal
We'll be bringing to you the latest updates from the IIFA awards ceremony, 2017, being held at New York, and of all the actresses we spotted, three of them had beautiful buns by their back.
The hair buns added to the style quotient and charisma of each of the heroines. We really loved their hairdo and are sure you'll like them too.
For now, we will let you know about the first three bun hairstyles we tracked. We will update you more on the latest hairstyle and makeup trends of your favourite stars from the IIFA, so stay tuned to this section to know more.
Alia Bhatt: Messy Hair Bun With A Semi Pompadour
With the deep-cut white colour lehenga that Alia is wearing this IIFA, she had to pick a bun style to highlight her attire. Than a simple hair bun, Alia has chosen a messy one that has a back brushed pompadour, adding to her short height and round face. Must say, this hairstyle will surely trend, especially in wedding ceremonies from now on. After all, the Junior Bhatt did it.
Taapsee Pannu: Centre Parted Neat Hair Bun With Front Fringes
Taapsee tweaked her strapless gown with a hair bun that perfectly highlights her collar bones. Neat from the back, at the front, this hairstyle has fringes both on the left and right sides. A little up, located at the center of her head, this hairstyle makes her look neat yet stylist, of course. Also, this hairstyle suits women of all ages and for any kind of ceremonies you are in plan of attending, ladies.
Kalki Koechlin: A Centre Parted Retro Bun
Usually messy and casual with her hair, Kalki at the IIFA 2017 ceremony was spotted with a neat hair bun. We call it retro because it covers her ears a little and ends in a neat bun at the back. Kalki carries off this hairstyle with poise all over the green carpet. Women who liked this hairstyle can surely try it at home.
- bollywood wardrobeIIFA Awards 2022 Green Carpet: Urvashi Rautela Stuns In Orange Gown
- pulse#RealHai: Participate In Josh's Biggest Challenge & Stand A Chance To Go To IIFA 2022
- bollywood wardrobeKareena Kapoor Khan, Rakul Preet Singh And Other Divas Who Made Stylish Statements In Jumpsuit
- bollywood wardrobeHappy Birthday Vicky Kaushal: Fashionable Jackets Of The Popular Actor That All Men Want To Steal
- bollywood wardrobeAmy Jackson, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, And Other Divas In Similar Corset Dress, Whose Attire Is The Best?
- bollywood wardrobeSara Ali Khan And Rakul Preet Singh Give Us White Outfit Goals For The Upcoming Party
- bollywood wardrobeKatrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- make up tipsGet Malavika Mohanan's Elegant Midnight Blue Make-up Look
- women fashionIIFA Awards 2019: Sara Ali, Swara Bhasker And Urvashi Rautela’s High Buns Steal The Show
- bollywood wardrobeIIFA Awards 2019: Ranveer Singh’s Latest Look Is What Only He Could Have Pulled Off
- women fashionIIFA Awards 2019: Alia Bhatt’s Messy Hairdo Exudes Dreamy Vibes But Her Make-up, Not So Much!
- bollywood wardrobeIIFA Awards 2019: Deepika Padukone’s Gown Is Fine Minus The Tulle Veil And Exaggerated Sleeves