- 1 hr ago Designer Neeta Lulla Shares Interesting Details About Sridevi’s Costumes In A Movie On Her Instagram
- 2 hrs ago Happy Birthday Urvashi Dholakia: Her Stylish Looks As Komolika From Kasautii Zindagii Kay
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 09 July 2020
- 14 hrs ago National Cleft And Craniofacial Awareness and Prevention Month: What Is Cleft Lip And Palate?
- News 5 down: UP cops gun down 2 associates of Vikas Dubey
- Automobiles Maruti WagonR Electric Hatchback Spied Testing Once Again In India
- Movies Anubhav Sinha On How SRK-Starrer Ra.One Failure Affected Him: It Drains You; Haunts You For Years
- Finance CG Power Shares Locked In 5% Lower Circuit After Yes Bank Sells Part Stake
- Sports Sophie Devine appointed full-time captain of New Zealand women's cricket team
- Technology Redmi Note 9 India Launch Likely Set For This Month
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
We'll be bringing to you the latest updates from the IIFA awards ceremony, 2017, being held at New York, and of all the actresses we spotted, three of them had beautiful buns by their back.
The hair buns added to the style quotient and charisma of each of the heroines. We really loved their hairdo and are sure you'll like them too.
For now, we will let you know about the first three bun hairstyles we tracked. We will update you more on the latest hairstyle and makeup trends of your favourite stars from the IIFA, so stay tuned to this section to know more.
Alia Bhatt: Messy Hair Bun With A Semi Pompadour
With the deep-cut white colour lehenga that Alia is wearing this IIFA, she had to pick a bun style to highlight her attire. Than a simple hair bun, Alia has chosen a messy one that has a back brushed pompadour, adding to her short height and round face. Must say, this hairstyle will surely trend, especially in wedding ceremonies from now on. After all, the Junior Bhatt did it.
Taapsee Pannu: Centre Parted Neat Hair Bun With Front Fringes
Taapsee tweaked her strapless gown with a hair bun that perfectly highlights her collar bones. Neat from the back, at the front, this hairstyle has fringes both on the left and right sides. A little up, located at the center of her head, this hairstyle makes her look neat yet stylist, of course. Also, this hairstyle suits women of all ages and for any kind of ceremonies you are in plan of attending, ladies.
Kalki Koechlin: A Centre Parted Retro Bun
Usually messy and casual with her hair, Kalki at the IIFA 2017 ceremony was spotted with a neat hair bun. We call it retro because it covers her ears a little and ends in a neat bun at the back. Kalki carries off this hairstyle with poise all over the green carpet. Women who liked this hairstyle can surely try it at home.