Lemon juice is a versatile hair care ingredient that has stood the test of time and proven to be effective in treating various hair-related conditions like hair fall, dandruff, etc.
This centuries-old component is used all over the world and there are countless women who vouch for its effectiveness. Far better than various commercial hair care products, lemon juice can effectively treat issues as well as enhance the overall beauty of your locks.
Today, at Boldsky, we're going to let you know about the ways in which you can use this component to treat your hair fall problem.
The high content of vitamin C and antioxidants in lemon juice make it an incredible ingredient for strengthening the hair follicles and preventing frequent hair fall.
You'd be surprised to know how easy it is to use this remarkable natural ingredient for controlling hair fall and strengthening your tresses from the roots.
Here, we've listed a few proven ways in which lemon juice can act as a miracle worker for treating hair fall.
Read on to know about them here:
1. Lemon Juice With Olive Oil
- Mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Massage the prepared material onto your scalp area. Post keeping it on for about 40 minutes, use tepid water to wash your head.
- Indulge in this at-home treatment once a week to control hair fall.
2. Lemon Juice With Castor Oil
- Create a blend of 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and ½ a teaspoon of castor oil.
- Work the resulting material all over your hair shafts. After 30-35 minutes, use lukewarm water and a mild shampoo to wash away the residue.
- Biweekly application of this mix can keep the hair fall problem at bay.
3. Lemon Juice With Garlic And Coconut Oil
- Mash a clove of garlic and mix it with 3 teaspoons of coconut oil and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Massage your scalp area with the resulting concoction and leave it there for about 30 minutes. Later on, use tepid water to wash away the residue.
- Monthly application of this incredible mix can help you prevent hair fall.
4. Lemon Juice With Aloe Vera Gel
- Combine 2 teaspoons of lemon juice with 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel.
- Put the blend all over your scalp area and let it sit there for a good 20 minutes before cleaning it off with tepid water.
- Twice a week, you can use this combo to treat your hair fall problem.
5. Lemon Juice With Coconut Water
- Mix 2 teaspoons of lemon juice with 3 teaspoons of coconut water.
- After shampooing your hair, use the resulting concoction to rinse your hair with. Keep the blend in your hair for about 5 minutes, before rinsing your hair with room temperature water.
- This lemon juice rinse can be used once a week to strengthen the hair follicles.
6. Lemon Juice With Amla Oil
- Prepare this next homemade material by mixing 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and 3 teaspoons of amla oil.
- Smear the prepared concoction on your scalp area and let it stay there for a good 20 minutes prior to washing your head with tepid water.
- Weekly usage of this brilliant duo can make your hair fall problem a thing of the past.
7. Lemon Juice With Onion Juice
- Simply merge 2 tablespoons of lemon juice with 1 teaspoon of onion juice.
- Mix the prepared concoction with 2 cups of distilled water. Rinse your hair with the solution and leave the residue there for about 10 minutes before using a mild shampoo to wash away the material.
- Once a month, use lemon juice in this particular way to prevent frequent hair fall.
8. Lemon Juice With Egg White
- Combine a separated egg white with 2-3 teaspoons of lemon juice.
- Work the prepared material all over the hair shafts and let it sit there for about an hour before washing it away with lukewarm water and a mild shampoo.
- Pamper your locks with this homemade mask on a weekly basis to get noticeable results.
9. Lemon Juice With Yogurt
- In a bowl, pour 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and add 1 tablespoon of yogurt to it.
- Before you wash your head, slather this material all over the scalp area. Allow it to stay there for approximately 30 minutes before using your regular shampoo to wash off the residue.
- Reverse hair loss by using lemon juice in this specific way, at least 2-3 times in a week.
10. Lemon Juice With Henna
- Prepare henna hair pack and add 2-3 teaspoons of lemon juice to it.
- Apply it all over your head and let it sit there for a good 30 minutes, before cleansing it with tepid water and a mild shampoo.
- This specific concoction can be used once a month for getting the desired results.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid