- News Law and order has broken down, Modi is 'mute', says Cong as crimes against women continues
- Technology Netflix Plans To Invest Rs. 3,000 Crore On Content In India
- Sports Eubank wins by second-round TKO after Korobov hurts shoulder
- Movies Zee Rishtey Awards 2019 Winners List: Sriti Jha, Shabbir, Dheeraj, Shraddha & Others Bag Awards
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Summer is a time when due to too much exposure to the sun, it can prove to be particularly damaging for the hair. If your hair is frequently exposed to the sun, it can cause long term hair problems.
This damage is very difficult to repair, if proper care is not taken. It is necessary that you repair your sun-damaged hair naturally.
As the first step to take care of your sun-damaged hair, it is necessary that you restore its moisture as the first and the foremost step.
Whether you are lying on the beach or hitting the local park, your hair can quickly get damaged when exposed to the harmful rays of the sun.
Sun's rays can make your hair dry and brittle. In this article we will let you know how to treat sun-damaged hair. Read further to know about the ways to treat sun-damaged hair.
1. Rinse With Cool Water:
After you have washed and conditioned your hair, you need to rinse your hair with cold water. This will help seal up the hair cuticles and lock in the moisture gained from conditioning.
2. Stick To Sulfate-Free Shampoo:
Sulfate is a common ingredient in many shampoos that can damage hair as it strips off the beneficial oil. You can minimize the fizz by avoiding this ingredient.
3. Go For Regular Trims:
Getting rid of split ends regularly can help you get a shiny hair. This is especially important if your hair is dry from heat damage.
4. Wash Hair After Swimming:
Leaving chlorine in your hair after swimming is definitely not advisable, as it dries out further. Also make sure to wash your hair before sunbathing to avoid additional damage.
5. Try DIY Avocado Mask:
When blended with oil, avocado turns out to be an amazing remedy to add nutrients to the hair. This makes the ends shinier and better looking. This tip will let you know how to treat sun-damaged hair.
6. Use Aloe Vera:
Aloe vera's repairing effects are known to be beneficial for the hair. This is known to be the best product when the hair and scalp is damaged. This is one of the best ways to treat sun-damaged hair.